CureZone   Log On   Join
cleanses successful?

Carla Views: 2,664
Published: 20 years ago

cleanses successful?

I just returned from a surgeon who told me that I needed to have my gall bladder removed. He emphatically stated that the only cure is to eliminate the gall bladder by surgery leaving this as my only alternative. My ultrasound of a year ago showed stones and the HIDA scan from yesterday showed normal activity within the gall bladder. I discussed the flushes and he advocated that any debris was not stones but was probably waste matter from my system. I have over the last year performed 4 flushes with fewer stones being removed each time. Localized pain is not constant, but my indigestion worsens and is very annoying at times. Last week I carried pain in the right rib cage that prevented me from bending over and I carried a low-grade fever at night with no energy. These attacks leave me with a deminished state of health in general. I watch what I eat to avoid increased discomfort. I will have an attack if I overeat.

My question relates to the number of cleanses. I didn't realize that frequent cleanses were advocated. Is it normal for less stones to come each time and is it possible that more cleanses would create an increase flow of stones? I am willing to try this as an alternative but would like some input from those in the know. I am not a great fan of Epsom Salts particulary by the third cup.

Thank you for having a great way to communicate!

Printer-friendly version of this page Email this message to a friend
Alert Moderators
Report Spam or bad message  Alert Moderators on This GOOD Message

This Forum message belongs to a larger discussion thread. See the complete thread below. You can reply to this message!

Donate to CureZone

CureZone Newsletter is distributed in partnership with https://www.netatlantic.com

Contact Us - Advertise - Stats

Copyright 1999 - 2021  www.curezone.org

0.611 sec, (1)