CureZone   Log On   Join
Re: Unending Acne 3 Months After MC

Zoebess Views: 2,620
Published: 16 years ago

This is a reply to # 246,829

Re: Unending Acne 3 Months After MC

LOL....

how about focusing on the SUCCESS STORIES!!

of course, a lot of it is mind over matter...if you mind, it matters, if you dont mind, it wont matter....

Ive done many Liver Flushes and have encouraged others in the retreat center where I live to do them and so I have personally come across different reactions to the different ways people handle the process. Perhaps it is because the emphasis here has been on how healing this cleanse is for you and how to EXPECT success. Everyone has been successful and many have become regular *FLUSHERS* since the benefits are accumulative just like the effects of a congested liver are accumulative.

The liver forum here at Curezone is wonderful and if you sift through the archives and other info, FAQ, pictures, etc., you will find many more stories to encourage you to do the cleanse as well as answers to questions which come up during one.

This past August I used Liver Flushing to avoid emergency removal of my gallbladder when a stone became stuck in my duct. Now the idea of surgery was much more terrifying than the flush. Not only the cost, but the recuperation time, and hey! the loss of my gallbladder. In your situation, it is understood fasting can promote stone formation and one of the signs can be detoxing through the skin and thus the eruptions. You do have options....taking formulas/herbs to break up the stones/chaff or do a flush, and of course the *other* option, do none of them.

Somer has a simple flush recipe which involves drinking fresh squeezed apple juice for a day, 1/2 cup of olive oil blended with a cup of fresh grapefruit juice at bedtime, and then a SWF (Salt-Water-Flush) or a quart of warm water with the juice of one fresh lemon in it at morning when you wake up. This is a good alternative to the more popular Hulda Clark one which is more dramatic but calls for the use of Epsom Salts which are not particularly tasty, but again, part of the CURE.

I developed adult Acne after a prolonged period of stress and had spent much money on dermatologists and lotions and soaps. The thing that did the trick however, was liver flushing. I only wish I had learned about it sooner and am of course, grateful to know about it now. There can be discomfort but its not the norm, and sure the olive oil/grapefruit mixture is not ice cream, but hey, its a part of body maintainence and the benefits far outweigh any feelings of yuck.

I particularly like the Barefoot Healer's stories about teaching/encouraging the Amish to do liver-flushing. He has them "collect" their flush in a 5 gallon bucket and bring them to him. He fills the bucket with cold water and then the Amish get to stand around and ooh and ahh about the stones that float and the creepy crawlie things that also flushed out since parasites and liver flukes also get flushed when you do this cleanse. Not that I would like to experience that sort of a *show-down*, but my feeling is, that if a community of Amish has those kind of results doing a communal liver flush, (they tend to not eat processed foods), that any one of us who do eat the *(ab)normal* American diet would do well to try liver flushing.

In the end (pun intended) it is a personal choice...one to own and embrace, or one to dismiss as too yucky or scary or time consuming (another favorite excuse).

Blessings on YOUR healing path,
Zoe

-_-

Printer-friendly version of this page Email this message to a friend
Alert Moderators
Report Spam or bad message  Alert Moderators on This GOOD Message

This Forum message belongs to a larger discussion thread. See the complete thread below. You can reply to this message!

Donate to CureZone

CureZone Newsletter is distributed in partnership with https://www.netatlantic.com

Contact Us - Advertise - Stats

Copyright 1999 - 2021  www.curezone.org

1.358 sec, (2)