CureZone   Log On   Join
Bad Cold/Flu/Cough during 1st MC

New lower prices!
Hulda Clark Cleanses

Google Advertisement
Round2 Views: 2,268
Published: 18 years ago

Bad Cold/Flu/Cough during 1st MC

I did my first Master-Cleanse back in Sept. Went for 17 days. It was a tremendous experience.

I experienced a very bad flu/cold throughout the clease. I kept telling people it was due to the cleanse but noone would beleive me. And a bad cough as well. Now, the reason I say this is because I have had a chronic cough off and on for years, often clearing my throat. Loved ones have told me that I have had a cough for 10 years.

I finished my second cleanse (about 11 days), last week.

I almost can't remember the last time I coughed. During the first cleanse I coughed up tons and tons of mucous, for days on end. Shortly after the first Master-Cleanse cleanse it vanished.

Somehow, someway, I believe that the first cleanse addressed the cause of all these coughs and colds in a way that no doctor could. (I have always avoided them anyway).

I believe the cleanse goes real deep to symptons or conditions we don't understand.

Good luck everyone.

Printer-friendly version of this page Email this message to a friend
Alert Moderators
Report Spam or bad message  Alert Moderators on This GOOD Message

This Forum message belongs to a larger discussion thread. See the complete thread below. You can reply to this message!

Donate to CureZone

CureZone Newsletter is distributed in partnership with https://www.netatlantic.com

Contact Us - Advertise - Stats

Copyright 1999 - 2023  www.curezone.org

1.750 sec, (1)