CureZone   Log On   Join
Re: Today is day 9

edawns99 Views: 1,008
Published: 17 years ago

This is a reply to # 246,155

Re: Today is day 9

Thanks Jen, I MADE IT THROUGH YESTERDAY THANK GOODNESS and as I start DAY 10 I am extremely optimistic. I spoke with one of my friends last night who gave me so much inspiration I too feel like I can continue on, however I have company this weekend and need to break and prepare for a trip at the end of the month.

I am buying OJ and all ingredients for the soup tongiht. I am looking forward to food again and I plan on doing this again either at the end of January. I did not do the SWF (Salt-Water-Flush) often because I have to take the subway in the morning and was too scared I would not make it!!! But next time I am going to do the SWF (Salt-Water-Flush) daily in the morning. I feel great and have inspired two people to try this, so I may have two partners doing this with me in January. I found this site to be EXTREMELY supportive.

Thanks for the support and I hope to keep in touch!

Printer-friendly version of this page Email this message to a friend
Alert Moderators
Report Spam or bad message  Alert Moderators on This GOOD Message

This Forum message belongs to a larger discussion thread. See the complete thread below. You can reply to this message!

Donate to CureZone

CureZone Newsletter is distributed in partnership with https://www.netatlantic.com

Contact Us - Advertise - Stats

Copyright 1999 - 2022  www.curezone.org

4.578 sec, (1)