Google Advertisement
turiya Views: 202
Published: 61 days ago

This is a reply to # 2,453,548

New Findings On The Spike Protein Toxin by Dr. Thomas Cowan

June 6th, 2021
EarthNewspaper.com

https://www.bitchute.com/video/euFyRNvL2jft/

- @52:46 - "Vaccines don't have the spike protein in them. They have the mRNA sequence that has you make the spike protein, even though that's not really the way it works, but it's sort of the way it works. It's the way they are trying to make it work. So once again, it's the delivery mechanism. I don't know whether you can deliver it on a Q-tip, or in the water, because the mRNA would not be very stable & I don't know that you could do that."

- @55:00 - "Shedding could be of the delivery device - the nana particles or the vectors - if they could get them to be stablized." As far as Thomas Cowan knows, there is no study that has been done on this.

- @56:57 - "Gain of Function must be making the toxic proteins not viruses. Absolutely, that's what they are making, not viruses."

- @57:11 - "What are covid cases decreasing? Probably because they have turned down the PCR amplification cycles, which gives them a very clear way of saying, "Now we have less cases, which is why it is one of the favorite tools of all tyrants."

- @57:55 - "Is it possible that the spike protein was created to be put directly into the vaccine? They are not putting the spike protein [in the vaccine]. They are putting the mRNA sequence [code]. The spike protein was the goal - to have you make spike proteins. Everything else was either the cover story or the delivery device. So, they now have a delivery device - apparently successful - I have my doubts - but, would have you make more & more of these spike proteins. And that is the real problem."

- @58:44 - "Would it be best to bring your own swab for the [PCR] test? The better answer is: Don't take the [PCR] test. They are totally useless. And probably harmful. And, there is no information that could get on a test. So don't do it.

Printer-friendly version of this page Email this message to a friend
Alert Moderators
Report Spam or bad message  Alert Moderators on This GOOD Message

This Forum message belongs to a larger discussion thread. See the complete thread below. You can reply to this message!

Donate to CureZone

CureZone Newsletter is distributed in partnership with https://www.netatlantic.com

Contact Us - Advertise - Stats

Copyright 1999 - 2023  www.curezone.org

0.688 sec, (1)