CureZone   Log On   Join
Re: Why are There No Flat Earth Whistle-Blowers?

frashokereti Views: 49
Published: 44 days ago

This is a reply to # 2,450,182

Re: Why are There No Flat Earth Whistle-Blowers?

Some people have Faith in God
&
Some people have Faith in Truth.

Holy Bible says to expose evil. It is a sin to lie.

I prefer an Athiest who is kind then a Christian to be honest…

I also prefer a ‘good conspiracy theorist’ to a Christian as well.

Christians don’t get it and with jews hijacking all these Religions of this Universe it is very confusing cause THEY are very good hiding things but to be honest truth is prevailing more then ever then before which is a great thing.

Telling times it is at the moment. It’s a shift in the collective consciousness in this Universe. Try and ascend duality if you can between what is evil and what is good. What your taught is evil and what is actually good.

It’s conditioning of the mind.

The programming is deep.

It makes sense to me now more then ever a clearer mind compared when I first delving into conspiracies 12 years ago and into Religion and God.

With the Flat Earth my Senses are telling me “Well, I am stationary (I am not moving) and Eye Level the Horizon is Flat”.

So, Earth is Stationary and my Eyes are are saying that Earth is Flat.

God didn’t make it confusing for us. He made our bodies the way it is intended to be NOT to trick us and confuse us.

God knew what He was doing when He created us. Same as circumsion if God wanted us to be circumcised then we would come out of the Womb already circumcised.

Trust your Senses. The Father and I are One.

God isn’t a Liar and we Humans are not made by God to be a Lie. Theres a reason and purpose behind everything the Creator does just have to have Faith and Trust God and along the way and we can help ourselves be better Human Beings, Co-Creators training the mind and re-wiring the brain.

Take care!

=)

Printer-friendly version of this page Email this message to a friend
Alert Moderators
Report Spam or bad message  Alert Moderators on This GOOD Message

This Forum message belongs to a larger discussion thread. See the complete thread below. You can reply to this message!

Donate to CureZone

CureZone Newsletter is distributed in partnership with https://www.netatlantic.com

Contact Us - Advertise - Stats

Copyright 1999 - 2022  www.curezone.org

0.891 sec, (1)