CureZone   Log On   Join
Re: Eve of Day 38, and Thanks MelanieP and Carland for great stories!!

carland Views: 962
Published: 13 years ago

This is a reply to # 244,870

Re: Eve of Day 38, and Thanks MelanieP and Carland for great stories!!

Great Job Madonna, its been a wonderful journey and I know I could not have done without the support you all gave... I am still hanging in there for dear life determine to make it to day 40. You know Madonna you are right, my son too keeps telling how lovely the meals are make are, well we dont eat meat because we are vegetarian, but we eat tofu and all that stuff, but he tells me the food is so great, maybe its because we cannot taste it. I love you guys very much, I hope we can still stay in touch after we are all done.

One thing I want to ask, if anyone has experience this, lately when I do the SWF (Salt-Water-Flush) I vomit, the only time this happen before is when I tried it Somer way, but I went back to doing it 2tsp in 32 ozs and it work but lately when I do it I just puked it up. Should I continue you think or should I just continue with the smooth move tea and since I am at day 35 should my BMs be clearer now.

God bless you all.

Printer-friendly version of this page Email this message to a friend
Alert Moderators
Report Spam or bad message  Alert Moderators on This GOOD Message

This Forum message belongs to a larger discussion thread. See the complete thread below. You can reply to this message!

Donate to CureZone

CureZone Newsletter is distributed in partnership with https://www.netatlantic.com

Contact Us - Advertise - Stats

Copyright 1999 - 2018  www.curezone.org

0.156 sec, (1)