CureZone   Log On   Join
Re: Gallstones and how to get rid without surgery

MH 108 8 Views: 116
Published: 42 days ago

This is a reply to # 2,447,708

Re: Gallstones and how to get rid without surgery

Hi,
HELLO

Seems the liver flush and debate forums arenít that active in recent years.

NOT SURE IF YOU NOTICED----CUREZONE DIED 10 YEARS AGO, IT IS A WASTE LAND; MOST LIKELY PURCHASED BY CHINA ADVERTISERS/GOOGLE AND OWNER SOLD OUT LONG AGO---IT TRULY IS NOT A WASTE LAND---I STOPPED PUTTING ANYTHING OF WORTH HERE 10 YEARS AGO.....THOSE THAT ASK USE THE E-MAIL AND THEY HAVE ALL DISAPPEARED OR BEEN KILLED OFF BY VACCINES...HUMANS HAVE BEEN EXTERMINATED FOR A FULL 105 YEARS NOW AND AMAZING HOW MANY HAVE DIED IN THE PAST 3 YEARS...

What are the proven methods to get rid of gallstones naturally without surgery?
SURGICAL BOOKS PROVED THE CURE BY THE 1930---------THAT IS SURELY WHERE HULDA CLARK GOT HER LIVER FLUSH FROM. MEDICAL EXPLAINED HOW TO USE LECITHIN RICH OILS TO DISSOLVE GALLSTONES AND THEN PROVIDED 500 PAGES TO THE SURGEONS ON HOW TO CHOP THE HUMAN UP FOR $$$$$$$$$$, TODAY A GALLBLADDER REMOVAL CAN COST $20,000+

Itís been over a decade since I last looked into it, and there used to be a lot of debate on the subject.
CUREZONE DIED WHEN PEOPLE STOPPED READING AND WANT THEIR CELL PHONES TO TELL THEM VIA VIDEOS

I know lecithin has been mentioned.
CORRECT
LIKE DISSOLVES LIKE, ESPECIALLY WHEN IT COMES TO OILS

YOU CAN DISSOLVE THE STONES AND MUD OUT OF THE BODY AND FOR A QUICK START, YOU AN FLUSH THE LIVER TO GET THINGS WORKING AGAIN AND THEN DISSOLVE THE MUD FOR THE REST OF YOUR LIFE

The German MD way, which was 30 capsules 3 times a day for 3 days.
SO YOU ALREADY KNOW THE MEDICAL WAY

But Iíve never found any mention of how much lecithin that translates into,
WHO CARES---IT IS JUST FOOD, YOU CAN EAT THAT MUCH DAILY FOR THE REST OF YOUR LIFE IF YOU WANTED AND BEST AS LIQUID OR EATING WHOLE FOODS

nor how it translates into liquid lecithin. Is there any answers on that?
NO, IT IS JUST FOOD
DRINK A MOUTH FULL DAILY IS BEST OR TABLESPOONS

Also, are there any other or additional methods? Or is that the best and enough by itself?

Thanks for the help

LIVER FLUSH STILL NICE FOR THE BEGINNER

LIVER GALLBLADDER CLEANSE FORMULA IS WHAT I LIKE, BUT ANY SINGLE OR BLEND OF OILS WORK.

LIKE DISSOLVES LIKE, JUST OLIVE OIL EVERY DAY WILL WORK OVER TIME

MH

WHEN I DISCOVERED HOW TO DISSOLVE MY OWN GALLSTONES, I showed Dr. Hulda Clark and she did not like that---she wanted everyone to do her liver flushes only---then a few years later I found that same liver flush in a 1930's medical surgical book.

Printer-friendly version of this page Email this message to a friend
Alert Moderators
Report Spam or bad message  Alert Moderators on This GOOD Message

This Forum message belongs to a larger discussion thread. See the complete thread below. You can reply to this message!

Donate to CureZone

CureZone Newsletter is distributed in partnership with https://www.netatlantic.com

Contact Us - Advertise - Stats

Copyright 1999 - 2022  www.curezone.org

0.750 sec, (2)