CureZone   Log On   Join
Need some suggestions - not going at all.

sjnelson Views: 1,249
Published: 16 years ago

Need some suggestions - not going at all.

I've done a few Master-Cleanse in the past, however I decided to try a different product for a colon cleanse/parasite. Today is Day 6 and I've seen some positive results. However, today I am completely blocked up. I haven't been able to go at all. In the evenings I do a tea comparable to Smooth Move, but that hasn't helped. This morning I increased the powder to help me go, but it didn't work. I even resorted to doing a SWF (Salt-Water-Flush) at lunch time hoping that would get things moving. I believe that made matters worse. I am now very gassy, my stomach is so extended I could pass for a pregnant women. Does anyone have any suggestions? The only reason I'm writing on this forum is because I know we have great people on here who have tried different types of cleanses. I posted on the Colon Cleanse forum but haven't had any responses. Should I try a suppository? I'm thinking that this type of cleanse isn'tfor me and should go back to doing another Master Cleanse. This is incredibly painful. ANy suggestions are more than welcome!

Thnk you!
Stacy Nelson

Printer-friendly version of this page Email this message to a friend
Alert Moderators
Report Spam or bad message  Alert Moderators on This GOOD Message

This Forum message belongs to a larger discussion thread. See the complete thread below. You can reply to this message!

Donate to CureZone

CureZone Newsletter is distributed in partnership with https://www.netatlantic.com

Contact Us - Advertise - Stats

Copyright 1999 - 2021  www.curezone.org

1.031 sec, (1)