CureZone   Log On   Join
Re: POST day 10- I messed up BIG time PLEASE HELP!!!

saigon Views: 1,248
Published: 16 years ago

This is a reply to # 244,270

Re: POST day 10- I messed up BIG time PLEASE HELP!!!

your symptoms sound stress related. i would try to find some things to calm you down. try doing more physical things like yoga and try meditating. you were cleansing and now your body is still releasing those toxins into your system. my sister had the same reaction with pimples right after the cleanse. she found that soup helped clear them up a bit - she ate more than she should have right off of the cleanse. did you take three days to get off the cleanse? - day one just o.j, day two o.j and veggie broth for dinner, day three o.j for breakfast, salad for lunch and a meal for dinner? if you jump to quickly back to eating you can make your body very sick - a friend of mine ended up feeling nauseas as hell and had to lie down for almost a whole day because she ate too much Sugar right after the cleanse. she's a vegetarian, but she loaded up on processed sugar. you can also still have the lemonade for breakfast for a while before going back to food for every meal or have it as a snack instead of food.

Printer-friendly version of this page Email this message to a friend
Alert Moderators
Report Spam or bad message  Alert Moderators on This GOOD Message

This Forum message belongs to a larger discussion thread. See the complete thread below. You can reply to this message!

Donate to CureZone

CureZone Newsletter is distributed in partnership with https://www.netatlantic.com

Contact Us - Advertise - Stats

Copyright 1999 - 2021  www.curezone.org

0.609 sec, (1)