CureZone   Log On   Join
mc questions

Views: 1,066
Published: 16 years ago

mc questions

hi everyone.im starting the Master-Cleanse on monday. im excited. im ready to cleanse. i was wondering if anyone knew what the major differences are between The Master Cleanse and juice fasting. my plan was todo 10 day master cleanse and 20 day juice fast. isone cleanse better than the other? ihave done both cleanse before and liked both. i wanted to figure out how long to do each one by which cleanse is better and helpme detoxify better.i figured the juice fast would be better because youwould be getting all the nutrients your body needs. i wasnt sure if the mc provided you with all the nutrients the body needs. somer, i know you have done both-which fast did you like better? Did one help more than the other? what differences did you notice?

is anyone starting monday? anyone need a buddy for support? i could use one.

i would like to seek a professional to supervise my fasts. does anyone know how to go about finding one? does anyone know of any professionals(even if it is just by phone)that could help me along with my 30day fast plan? all the times i have fasted before have given me good results but i feel like i need guidance

iwould apprecaite any advice or info. thanks so much and good luck to everyone.

Printer-friendly version of this page Email this message to a friend
Alert Moderators
Report Spam or bad message  Alert Moderators on This GOOD Message

This Forum message belongs to a larger discussion thread. See the complete thread below. You can reply to this message!

Donate to CureZone

CureZone Newsletter is distributed in partnership with https://www.netatlantic.com

Contact Us - Advertise - Stats

Copyright 1999 - 2021  www.curezone.org

0.344 sec, (1)