I had gotten some of that rash when I was de-toxing earlier this spring and I had thought I had gotten into poison ivy - by the burning it gave me. I still have some discoloring but the itch went a way soon - you might try soom peppermint on the itchy parts - after the bath. But I would exercise like Somer says to sweat more of it out and then do the bath. And make sure you rinse off after the bath (or even before the bath).
Good job getting to Day 15 - and hang in there this will pass. It's good to get the toxins out. But definitely drink LOTS of water.