Re: The Exorist

Blood Worms?
Hulda Clark Cleanses

Google Advertisement
Rosecross Views: 101
Published: 4 months ago

This is a reply to # 2,441,167

Re: The Exorist

I saw a demon once. My roommate at the time, unbeknownst to me, was practicing dark magic. So was inviting these things into our house. One day I was doing laundry when everything in my eyesight went black and a demon in a black cloak filled with fire appeared before me. It appeared visually but it was more like a feeling throughout my body that I “felt” it. It felt pure evil, smug, arrogant and was ‘knowing’ me, by being there. I also felt like I very much knew it and I thought you can study me but I will study you too, you piece of sh*t.

I have also meditated or prayed on everything good, “love and light” and from what I have been told, it attracts the exact opposite. I have done this and gone to a bar/ night club and onetime an archdiocese and there were people that could not stop looking at me and that wanted to get as far away from me as soon as possible!

This was all around the same time period. Then while shopping a women came to me and said “I have a message for you” which sounded as nuts as this message probably does lol then she showed me how to use salt to protect my home and make evil spirits unwelcome, DEMAND they leave.

Things have calmed down a lot now but would say constant vigilance is needed. They’re lurking in every corner. I know it all sounds crazy but it’s just a few things I have witnessed in my life.

Printer-friendly version of this page Email this message to a friend
Alert Moderators
Report Spam or bad message  Alert Moderators on This GOOD Message

This Forum message belongs to a larger discussion thread. See the complete thread below. You can reply to this message!

Donate to CureZone

CureZone Newsletter is distributed in partnership with https://www.netatlantic.com

Contact Us - Advertise - Stats

Copyright 1999 - 2021  www.curezone.org

0.218 sec, (1)