CureZone   Log On   Join
Re: Treatment for Morgellans

DaisyFarm Views: 298
Published: 80 days ago

This is a reply to # 2,441,057

Re: Treatment for Morgellans

I want to add a couple note to my prior post:

My physician said the fenbendazole (Merke brands only, she only trusts their manufacturing for this medication, Safeguard or Panacur) are very similar to Ivermectin or HCQ. She thought about adding Ivermectin, but reconsidered, as she said it doesn't always work a second time. So she is saving those medications in case I ever need them in the future. The fenbendazole seems better for long term use.

The warnings on the hyperexpensive Ivermectin cream say it can be very irritating. Using my mix (1/3 jar Abolene, 1g packet fenbendazole, a couple pumps O2 Calming gel [or I suppose Aloe gel would work]) is so not irritating; my skins loves it. If my skin does get irritated, which is rare anymore, Eucerin has always worked for me to calm things down. It is a very comfortable removal process at this stage. As long as I work on my skin daily, making progress, I go about the rest of my daily. Shorter, more frequent work periods are best;also, Abolene can stay in the skin and softens it. The work period is over when the skin no longer releases. This means the skin is swelling a bit and done for now. As the skin underneath heals, more releases.

For stubborn hard dead spots, a Miracle Patch (similar to Biore) helps remove dead build up, or wearing a bandaid overnight. Removing anything hard, is best in small steps: :remove a bit, massage, remove releases, repeat.. While we hate the disease and take pleasure in seeing it die off( (healing!! It's working!!), we love the skin underneath and treat that kindly. The skin responds by relaxing, which helps it release. Tense skin holds on; so avoid pain. The skin happily works with the process, so happy to finally have a way to get rid of this crap, as long as it knows it won't be traumatized further.

Printer-friendly version of this page Email this message to a friend
Alert Moderators
Report Spam or bad message  Alert Moderators on This GOOD Message

This Forum message belongs to a larger discussion thread. See the complete thread below. You can reply to this message!

Donate to CureZone

CureZone Newsletter is distributed in partnership with https://www.netatlantic.com

Contact Us - Advertise - Stats

Copyright 1999 - 2021  www.curezone.org

3.032 sec, (1)