CureZone   Log On   Join
Re: Been liver flushing every 3 weeks since I was 17, I just turned 19 and am still getting stones. When will this be finished?

NewMav Views: 140
Published: 44 days ago

This is a reply to # 2,440,589

Re: Been liver flushing every 3 weeks since I was 17, I just turned 19 and am still getting stones. When will this be finished?

Celery juicing may be the real solution and the best Liver Flushing solution. Celery juice done properly weakens and destroys virus and parasites that hide in the liver and gallbladder. The Anthony William Medical Medium Celery juicing method.

I've done many Liver Flushes almost 20 years ago, including a couple more last year. I've always had a feeling that doing too many may deplete the body of some essential minerals.

I researched other methods of detoxing the liver and gallbladder, mostly herbals of which there have been many used throughout history, such as the currently popular chanca piedra which is spanish for stone ripper (but the small pills didn't really work for me), there have been other herbs which you can tell by their common names what they may have been historically used for such as gravel root, kidney root, aka joe pye weed which grows in my area but haven't found yet but may want to try. Gravel is another name for stones usually liver stones .

Recently, Celery juicing which I've been doing on and off since last October after discovering Anthony William and the proper method of doing the celery juicing, and I can definitely say that I've seen noticeable effects on my whole digestive system and the gallbladder pain has slowly but consistently been disappearing. You can find the Medical Medium on YouTube, Instagram, TikTok, MeWe, as well as his website or books in the library.

Printer-friendly version of this page Email this message to a friend
Alert Moderators
Report Spam or bad message  Alert Moderators on This GOOD Message

This Forum message belongs to a larger discussion thread. See the complete thread below. You can reply to this message!

Donate to CureZone

CureZone Newsletter is distributed in partnership with https://www.netatlantic.com

Contact Us - Advertise - Stats

Copyright 1999 - 2021  www.curezone.org

1.078 sec, (1)