New lower prices!
Hulda Clark Cleanses

More
trapper/kcmo Views: 153
Published: 7 months ago

This is a reply to # 2,439,731

Re: Ivermectin

well, ok.

my liver keeps me from going overboard. might make me stop for a while, dont know. so far so good.

its hard to find the cheap seats when it comes to scotch, at least for drinking neat.

fifty bucks is almost the minimum for a really yummy scotch. that gets me a twelve year old worth messin with, like bunnahabhain, deanston or mortlach.

my favorite christmas cake dram these days is glenallachie.

but i must have the cheap seats so deanston virgin oak, speyburn arranta and the offering from the wonderful distillery of arran, a single malt called robert burns, scotlands poet. all of these are no age statement whiskies but are making up for it with more taste from non-chill filtering, natural color, and a higher ABV. 46% seems to be the sweet spot.

the best these days are cask strength and single cask offerings, both from the distilleries and from independent bottlers.

lately the trend has been lack of availability at any price. this also doesnt help keep prices low. i am prepared to do completely without if need be. its a hobby. its a minor vice for me. but man could i get lost in a GOOD bottle of scotch, which is usually around a hundred bucks and more these days.

Printer-friendly version of this page Email this message to a friend
Alert Moderators
Report Spam or bad message  Alert Moderators on This GOOD Message

This Forum message belongs to a larger discussion thread. See the complete thread below. You can reply to this message!

Donate to CureZone

CureZone Newsletter is distributed in partnership with https://www.netatlantic.com

Contact Us - Advertise - Stats

Copyright 1999 - 2021  www.curezone.org

0.219 sec, (1)