CureZone   Log On   Join
Re: Replenishing minerals and nutrients

MH 108 8 Views: 122
Published: 7 months ago

This is a reply to # 2,439,307

Re: Replenishing minerals and nutrients

Hello,
HELLO

I have been detoxing for a while. Will max restore help replenish the minerals I have used in the process?
SO MY DETOXING IDEALLY YOU HAVE BEEN MAKING THOUSANDS OF NEW RED BLOOD CELLS. CORRECT FOODS IS A CORRECT ASSUMPTION TO SUPPLY THE LIVER / BLOOD STREAM THE BUILDING BLOCKS SO THE BLOOD CAN REPAIR AND BUILD TH BODY CORRECTLY.

MAXIMUM RESTORE STARTED AS THE OLD ANTI-PLAGUE FORMULAS AND IT HAS GROWN OVER THE PAST 20 YEARS INTO 1 OF THE LARGEST FORMULAS I HAVE EVER MADE-------THE LAST BATCH WAS THE BIGGEST EVER, LARGER THAN THE TOTAL OF THE PREVIOUS 20 YEARS AND SO EXOTIC, SO COMPLETE, IT QUALIFIES AS 1 OF THE TOP Q10 FORMULAS THAT I MAKE---(ACTUALLY HAS Q10 IN THE FORMULA)

A COMMON COMMENT I GET IS THAT GUYS TAKE IT DAILY BECAUSE THEY CAN WORK MORE, COMPETE MORE OR USE IT FOR CHAMPIONSHIP COMPETITION STRENGTH TRAINING. OTHERWISE IT IS DESIGNED FOR BETTER LUNG HEALTH AND REDUCTION OF ALL PARASITES AND YOU ARE CORRECT----AS AN ULTIMATE NATURAL "USABLE" MINERAL FORMULA. "IF" PEOPLE ACTUALLY UNDERSTOOD MAXIUM RESTORE (ADULT), I COULD NEVER MAKE ENOUGH OF IT. IT CAN BE USED DAILY FOR LIFELONG PREVENTION AND AS A DAILY SUPPLEMENT FOR ALL HERBS CAN PROVIDE-------in my opinion of course. IT IS SO COMPLICATED TO MAKE AND CAN EASILY TAKE A YEAR TO MAKE 1 BATCH, SO IN THEORY, I MADE MY LAST BATCH....................P/W and P/W A are by far more popular sales wise-----------BUT ONCE A MOTHER TRIES AND UNDERSTANDS THE MAX RESTORE FOR RAISING CHILDREN---THEY ARE LIFETIME CUSTOMERS.

Anything else you would recommend to build my body back up?

1. A PROPER DETOX, YOU SHOULD FEEL BETTER THAN YOU EVER HAVE --------SO SAYING YOU NEED BUILT BACK UP---MAKES ME QUESTION WHAT YOUR DOING---TO KNOW THAT, YOU HAVE TO EXPLAIN EVERYTHING--------AGE, WEIGHTS, TOTAL SITUATION AND EVERYTHING YOU HAVE DONE AND NOT DONE----------NO ONE EVER DOES THAT, SO ONLY THEY KNOW.

YOU SHOULD ALWAYS GET BETTER---NOT WORSE.

Thank you

Printer-friendly version of this page Email this message to a friend
Alert Moderators
Report Spam or bad message  Alert Moderators on This GOOD Message

This Forum message belongs to a larger discussion thread. See the complete thread below. You can reply to this message!

Donate to CureZone

CureZone Newsletter is distributed in partnership with https://www.netatlantic.com

Contact Us - Advertise - Stats

Copyright 1999 - 2021  www.curezone.org

0.625 sec, (1)