CureZone   Log On   Join
Face rash for 3 months!!!

Khakisnake Views: 3,815
Published: 16 years ago

Face rash for 3 months!!!

I did my first 10 day cleanse 6 months ago. It went great.. I lost weight and I felt great after. I kept up with healthy eating and became about 60-70% raw.
I then did a short 3 day cleanse about a month later. I began to notice a rash on my cheeks and neck. I have always had a clear and smooth complextion! It wasn't bad, and I lived with it thinking it was stress related. I then, thinking another cleanse would maybe clear it up did another 10 day cleanse the beginning of Sept. Nope. it's now been since July I had this rash and it goes from so-so to terrible to ok and back to terrible and can sometimes be quite ichy on my neck area. I tried to think of all the different foods I've eaten because it looks like an allergic reaction.(I'm going to get that checked out this week)
I now am so upset. I don't want to have to cleanse more to find the possiblity of my rash getting worse! I'm so afraid!! What to do!!!??!!
Does anyone have any idea?

Printer-friendly version of this page Email this message to a friend
Alert Moderators
Report Spam or bad message  Alert Moderators on This GOOD Message

This Forum message belongs to a larger discussion thread. See the complete thread below. You can reply to this message!

Donate to CureZone

CureZone Newsletter is distributed in partnership with https://www.netatlantic.com

Contact Us - Advertise - Stats

Copyright 1999 - 2021  www.curezone.org

2.688 sec, (1)