CureZone   Log On   Join
bankers economy

New lower prices!
Hulda Clark Cleanses

Beautiful Skin From Powerful Oils and Roses
Remove signs of aging by renewing skin cel...

More
trapper/kcmo Views: 26
Published: 62 days ago

bankers economy

jimstone.is posted this but youve got to be kidding me. this has been our economy since WW2. its just more overt now with power more consolidated than ever. people will never escape, unless they die tryin.

A lot of people are wondering how Bass Pro shops are taking everything over -
They assimilated Cabelas and now Sportsman's warehouse and probably a few other smaller ones - how could they do it? I'm only guessing here but bet I am right - Remeber what Bass Pro did after the Vegas shooting? They made a big anti-gun push and reduced their inventory. They probably got rewarded with the Covid "bailouts" somehow so they could take everything over.

This is only a guess, but here's how it would work: Create a crisis that badly stresses all sporting goods suppliers (Corona). Cabelas was very strong and took a while to weaken. Many others were also probably very strong. AT THE TIME OF THE VEGAS SHOOTING, BASS PRO WAS FINANCIALLY WEAK. How did Bass Pro go from "Not feeling too good" to "a powerhouse that took everything over???" The Covid bailout cash went somewhere, did it not? Give the bailout to the one that liked guns the least . . . . . yes, you can buy a gun at Bass Pro because the image has to be maintained but they were the ones that spoke up and wanted sports to be all fishing. -

Think about that one folks! Cabelas is still called Cabelas, but they got OWNED. I'd like to know why. I posted my hypothesis and I bet it is right. I'd bet Bass Pro got a nice huge random cash injection, probably fully filtered and cleaned. How else would they do it? It's not like their patrons hate guns or something . . . . . people were screaming boycott. Remember that?

Printer-friendly version of this page Email this message to a friend
Alert Moderators
Report Spam or bad message  Alert Moderators on This GOOD Message

This Forum message belongs to a larger discussion thread. See the complete thread below. You can reply to this message!

Donate to CureZone

CureZone Newsletter is distributed in partnership with https://www.netatlantic.com

Contact Us - Advertise - Stats

Copyright 1999 - 2021  www.curezone.org

0.172 sec, (1)