CureZone   Log On   Join
Possible Toxic Mold exposure, need help?
Texasfight254 Views: 186
Published: 30 months ago

Possible Toxic Mold exposure, need help?

Well all this started a few days ago, Iím usually on my feet a lot at work I can see why the tingling from time to time because of pressure on the feet. Well now it has progressed to a headache that comes and goes along with tingling in the hands and feet etc but not all the time. I have been working out and Iím healthy with no other issues other than asthma since I was 3. I know itís not anything else severe. I need help ASAP! I have been told thatís possibly toxic mold thatís effecting me. I have started taking organic activated charcoal. These issues donít happen all the time but theyíre annoying and I just want my ďnormal againĒ. Please if somebody could respond in a timely fashion I would appreciate it...

Printer-friendly version of this page Email this message to a friend
Alert Moderators
Report Spam or bad message  Alert Moderators on This GOOD Message

This Forum message belongs to a larger discussion thread. See the complete thread below. You can reply to this message!


Donate to CureZone

CureZone Newsletter is distributed in partnership with

Contact Us - Advertise - Stats

Copyright 1999 - 2023

2.828 sec, (1)