CureZone   Log On   Join
Re: Raw Vinegar

MH 108 8 Views: 93
Published: 6 months ago

This is a reply to # 2,438,251

Re: Raw Vinegar

So, can one just spray distilled water on the skin,
SURE

run it in, and follow it with olive oil massage all over the body?
SURE

How many times should this be done per day? 2- 3 times?
THAT DEPENDS ON WHAT YOUR WANTING TO ACHIEVE

IF YOUR WANTING TO RE-TRAIN THE HUMAN BODY? THAT WOULD TAKE ALLOT OF WILL POWER. THE GIRL DR. CHRISTOPHER TALKS ABOUT ON HIS VIDEO, HAD NO CHOICE, SHE LOST HER THROAT AND COULD NO LONGER EAT OR DRINK FOR A FEW YEARS.

A GUY I WORKED WITH, LOST HIS THROAT, BUT THEY NOW CAN INSTAL A PLASTIC THROAT SO PEOPLE CAN EAT/DRINK......

ANOTHER GUY I WORKED WITH, TRUSTED DOCTORS AND HE HAD DIGESTION GAS----HE WAS THIN, NORMAL LOOKING, NOT OBESE AT ALL---BUT THE CRAZY SURGEON "WRAPPED" HIS THROAT SO HE COULD NEVER SWALLOW NONE CHEWED FOOD EVER AGAIN---FORCING HIM TO CHEW HIS FOOD TO A 100% LIQUID BEFORE HE COULD SWALLOW IT.........THE GUY IS STILL ALIVE 20 YEARS LATER, BUT BEEN IN TORMENT EVER SINCE THAT OPERATION ON HIS THROAT.

How much olive oil should be massaged each time on the whole body?
AS MUCH AS ANYONE ENJOYS

DR. JACKSON
DR. JACKSON PROVED THE HUMAN SKIN ADAPTS TO CLOTHS AND THE ONLY WAY TO RETURN THE SKIN TO NATURAL HEALTH IS TO HAVE NO CLOTHS ON...........I BELIEVE HE WAS 100% CORRECT.

SKIN EXPOSED TO THE AIR, CAN TOLERATE ALLOT---BUT PUT ON SOME CLOTHS A THE SKIN STRUGGLES.

EXAMPLE:

YOU CAN TOLERATE WINTER WEATHER 100% NAKED, BUT PUT ON SHORTS AND TEE SHIRT AND THE SAME WEATHER WILL FREEZE YOU.

THE SKIN IS AN AMAZING ORGAN, THE LARGEST WE HAVE............OUR SKIN BREATHES

PUT ANYTHING ON THE SKIN AND 1 MINUTE LATER A BLOOD TEST WILL SHOW THAT SUBSTANCE IN YOUR BLOOD.......

Printer-friendly version of this page Email this message to a friend
Alert Moderators
Report Spam or bad message  Alert Moderators on This GOOD Message

This Forum message belongs to a larger discussion thread. See the complete thread below. You can reply to this message!

Donate to CureZone

CureZone Newsletter is distributed in partnership with https://www.netatlantic.com

Contact Us - Advertise - Stats

Copyright 1999 - 2021  www.curezone.org

0.188 sec, (1)