MH 108 8 Views: 145
Published: 5 months ago

This is a reply to # 2,437,544

Re: First liver flush, lbb

Hi MH,
HELLO

I am prepping for my first liver flush.
OK AND THIS IS A GREAT TIME OF THE YEARTO DO SUCH THINGS

Will you advise how to incorporate the lbb capsules?
NORMALLY THE LOWER BOWEL BALANCE CAPSULES ARE TAKEN DAILY PRIOR TO LIVER FLIUSH TO INSURE THE COLON IS FUNCTIONING PROPERLY.
DR. HULDA CLARK CREATED THE BOOKS THAT INTRODUCED THE GENERAL PUBLIC TO THE OLD MEDICAL LIVER FLUSH DATING BACK TO THE 1930'S.
CLARK WAS NOT AN HERBALIST, OUT OF FEAR SHE WOULD BE DISCREDITED BY HER FELLOW "EDUCATED" FRIENDS, BUT HAD A FRIEND THAT INSTRUCTED HER TO USE COLON HERBS AND KIDNEY CLEANSING HERBS TO MAKE THE LIVER FLUSH A MUCH BETTER METHOD.

FOR AN AVERAGE OVER WEIGHT MIDDLE AGED PERSON---9 CAPSULES DAILY FOR 9 MONTHS AIDS IN THE RESTORATION OF THEIR INTESTINAL MUSCLES.

AGE AND WEIGHT TELLS ALLOT ABOUT ANY PERSON

I was planning to take 4 a day
OK, THAT SHOULD BE FINE FOR PREPARING FOR A TYPICAL LIVER FLUSH

then coffee enemaTHIS IS LIKE SLIDING OFF THE TRAIN TRACKS-------
COFFEE ENEMAS DESTROY INTESTINAL HEALTH AND IF DONE REGULARLY THEY WILL DESTROY THE HUMAN BODY---COFFEE IS ONE OF THE DEADLIEST DRUGS IN THE WORLD FOR THE FACT IT IS THE MOST ABUSED DRUG ON EARTH AND WHEN PUT DIRECTLY INTO THE COLON, IT HARMS THE MUSCLES, THE KIDNEYS, THE ADRENAL GLANDS AND LEADS TO HEART FAILURE WHEN DRANK OR PUSHED IN FROM THE BOTTOM...............ENEMA IN GENERAL IS SOMETHING NORMAL HUMANS SHOULD BE CAPABLE OF AVOIDING THEIR ENTIRE LIFETIME. IN FACT, IF A PERSON REALLY NEEDS AN ENEMA, THEY SHULD BE A BABY OR SO ELDERLY THAT ANOTHER PERSON IS REQUIRED TO ADMINISTER IT.

YES, THE OLD CANCER TREATMENT FOR LIVER CANCER USED A COFFEE ENEMA---IT GOES LIKE THIS:

COFFEE ENEAMS FOR 6 HOURS---TO DUMP THE LIVER (LIVER FLUSH)
THEN YOU ARE DONE---NO MORE COFFEE USED FROM EITHER HOLE.

PEOPLE THAT ABUSE THE COFFEE ENEMA, OFTEN DISCOVERS THEY BECAME ADDICTED AND LOST THEIR COLON MUSCLES AND MUST DO A COFFEE ENEMA MORNING AND NIGHT FOR THE REST OF THEIR LIVES.

before and after the flush to assist clearing the bowels.

WHEN DOING THE CLARK STYLE LIVER FLUSH, YOU TAKE EPSOMS SALTS IN A LARGE QUANTITY---THAT INSURES YOU WILL SELF-CLEANSE---EVERYTHING AND WHEN YOU DO THE FLUSHES CORRECTLY, YOU WILL LOOSE 10# OF GARBAGE OUT OF THE NECK AND CHEST AREAS AS THE LIVER BACK FLUSHES OUT THE LYMPH GLANDS.

DONE CORRECTLY IS THE KEY---AND USING ENEMAS IS THE OPPOSITE OF COLON HEALTH. THE LBB CAPSULES USED CORRECTLY, IS THE GREATEST HERBAL CAPSULE IN HERBAL HISTORY OF THE PAST 100 YEARS.

Please let me know if you recommend anything else.

I ALWAYS RECOMMEND "LONGEVITY" AS THE GOAL FOR ALL. THAT IS WHY MY BOOK ENDED UP BEING 502 PAGES LONG.

MH

Printer-friendly version of this page Email this message to a friend
Alert Moderators
Report Spam or bad message  Alert Moderators on This GOOD Message

This Forum message belongs to a larger discussion thread. See the complete thread below. You can reply to this message!

Donate to CureZone

CureZone Newsletter is distributed in partnership with https://www.netatlantic.com

Contact Us - Advertise - Stats

Copyright 1999 - 2021  www.curezone.org

0.406 sec, (2)