CureZone   Log On   Join
Re: ships

Hulda Clark Cleanses
Parasite Cleanse, Kidney Cleanse, Liver Flush, Bowel Program acco...

Fast and Painless Constipation Relief
Oxygen Bowel Cleanser

Hulda Clark cleanses
Wormwood, Clove, Clarkia, Turmeric, Epsom Salt, Uva Ursi, Goldenr...

Lugolís Iodine Free S&H
J.Crowísģ Lugolís Iodine Solution. Restore lost reserves.

Google Advertisement
Google Advertisement
Google Advertisement
steven41 Views: 178
Published: 86 days ago

This is a reply to # 2,437,366

Re: ships

MH, I get my iodine from Tractor Supply, it's pure iodine not the alcohol-based that most people like to play with, and yeah I could probably get I better Source but I'm having to work with what's available. This was actually recommended by a Chinese acupuncturist here in Destin just as the virus started taking off. I know it's not the best, but again it's what I have to work with, when I have a student that needs iodine I usually give them a half a cup of organic cranberry juice which is approximately 300 micrograms of iodine. Sometimes I just cannot use the best, but you can believe wholeheartedly I doubt there's a person that read your teachings as much as I have, and applied them. As far as the oil of oregano, I've been using the same brand for about 15 years, and I use the essential oil, not the cheap diluted with olive oil stuff, I take an eye dropper and feel the empty gel cap half full, but the times I have used it in the past I have filled it completely full, I just didn't want to get too aggressive with what's going on with me right now, after I check it yesterday, it created the gassy bowel movement, a couple hours later, I will say that the pain in my chest has went away, and it's still gone this morning, I was able to sleep through the whole night but I did wake up with one headache, so I took two arthritis strength BC Powders and that knocked it out in about 10 minutes and I was able to sleep through the night as long as I was sitting up so I slept in my recliner. I just found some of your men's Wellness Formula that I had ordered from Brenda probably a couple years ago, there's about 2 tablespoons in the container but I'm going to take half of that today and the other half tomorrow. I keep a gallon of orange juice in the fridge and I drink on it all day long, and I guess people with Wonder with me being a natural healer or whatever you want to call me, how come I got sick? Well I'll tell you I got sick because of trying to help people that are very negligent. Putting my life on the line to help people, and that's going to stop, I had already shut down my natural healing web page about a year-and-a-half ago and only help the people that's fortunate enough to come into my circle. I live alone here in Destin and fortunately I have been pretty much able to completely quarantine for this whole year, I still buy and sell real estate and I have absolutely no debt and everything I have I own. I just bought three acres in the black belt just below Montgomery Alabama, I was going to put an RV park there but, I don't want to make any major moves until some more dust settles with this new Administration. This year at home has gave me the ability and the time for the experiment that has brought me to growing my hair back. I think you will really be proud, I keep it shaved so I can continue to see all the new growth breaking ground, it's going to take a year, but for what I will accomplish its going to be very exciting. Still taking my pictures or actually I have a friend to do so, I'm hoping in about 6 months it will be completely covered or at least 75% and at that point I will stop shaving and let it come on out. I think I got Brenda cell phone number in one of my old cell phones so I'm probably going to call her up and make an order here in the next few days, and I also want one of those last books you have, the last one I got fell apart the page is just didn't seem to be adhered very well, the very first page that came out was the one on iodine believe it or not. But a lot of stuff that you wrote about the women's thyroids in ovaries and all that stuff oh, I had a lot of women I will show him that information to. Anyway I'm rambling at this point, and for the people that believe this virus is not killing people, you tell that to the families that lost their loved ones. Steve West

Printer-friendly version of this page Email this message to a friend
Alert Moderators
Report Spam or bad message  Alert Moderators on This GOOD Message

This Forum message belongs to a larger discussion thread. See the complete thread below. You can reply to this message!

Donate to CureZone

CureZone Newsletter is distributed in partnership with https://www.netatlantic.com

Contact Us - Advertise - Stats

Copyright 1999 - 2021  www.curezone.org

0.391 sec, (2)