CureZone   Log On   Join
unknown parasite

Views: 172
Published: 39 days ago

unknown parasite

hi all,
I know I have a parasite in the intestines, thing just is that I do not know which. And I have had stool and blood tests which all came out negative. So, my doctor says I am imagining things... Nice to know I can get expert advice :(

So, possible symptoms range through I am bloated, gassy, diarrhea, sleeping bad, loss of hair, I cannot gain weight nor build muscle, I earlier had a huge appetite, and other things.

The reason I know it is a parasite is, that occasionally, most often when I go to sleep, I can feel a worm-like shape out my butthole, moving around. It is too big to be pin worms.
From what I have read around the internet, I imagine that it is either Tapeworm or roundworm, but I have no idea.

Does anybody have any idea what it could be, and if so, a natural cure for it? Preferably something that does not dissolve it, as I need it to prove that my doc is a incompetent pr*ck

----
I have had loose stool for I have no idea how long... And recently i went on a chili sin carne diet for a couple of weeks - as the only thing. And the stool turned back to normal for a short period. But at some point it returned to loose again...

Printer-friendly version of this page Email this message to a friend
Alert Moderators
Report Spam or bad message  Alert Moderators on This GOOD Message

This Forum message belongs to a larger discussion thread. See the complete thread below. You can reply to this message!

Donate to CureZone

CureZone Newsletter is distributed in partnership with https://www.netatlantic.com

Contact Us - Advertise - Stats

Copyright 1999 - 2021  www.curezone.org

0.516 sec, (1)