CureZone   Log On   Join
Re: Which Indoor plants inside a room would you suggest?

MH 108 8 Views: 107
Published: 83 days ago

This is a reply to # 2,437,327

Re: Which Indoor plants inside a room would you suggest?

Hi MH,
HELLO

Hope you are well and are staying safe.
THANKS----WHERE I LIVE---NOTHING CHANGED IN 2020 AND EVERYTHING STILL "NORMAL" SO FAR......

For a room (the same room is used both as a bedroom and as working from home room), which indoor plants would you suggest?

Plants that could be low maintenance, supply oxygen both day and night, increase productivity while working from the room, clean room air from harmful chemicals, and maybe bring some good luck!
THE GOOD LUCK PART IS GOOD---PUT A LARGE 108 ON THE FLOWER POT.
THE ONLY INDOOT PLANTS I HAVE CURRENTLY ARE A FEW ALOE PLANTS AND A RARE HERBAL MINT FOR MAKING TEA---NORMALLY WOULD NOT HAVE MINT TEA, BUT AFTER MANY YEARS OF SEEKING A "START" OF THIS OLD AMISH MINT---I WAS ABLE TO OBTAIN SOME ROOTS A FEW MONTHS BACK----SO I PLANTED THEM INSIDE AND THEY ARE JUST NOW POPPING UP NEW LEAVES------SO I ASSUME ALL THE COMMON MINTS WOULD DO WELL INSIDE, BUT FOR LARGE LEAF PLANTS THE PLANT STORES WOULD HAVE THE EXOCIT VARIETY ----I USE TO HAVE THE SPIDER PLANTS---THEY ARE CAREFREE, GROW EASY AND LOTS OF BABIES--SIMILAR TO THE ALOW PLANTS.

AT LEAST THE ALOE AND MINT PLANTS ARE EATABLE...

I plan to get 3 plants to start with and I get a air amount of indirect light inside the room.
INDIRECT YOU WOULD WANT THOSE COMMON INDOOR PLANTS THEY SALE AT STORES-----
BLESSINGS
MH

Have a good weekend!

Printer-friendly version of this page Email this message to a friend
Alert Moderators
Report Spam or bad message  Alert Moderators on This GOOD Message

This Forum message belongs to a larger discussion thread. See the complete thread below. You can reply to this message!

Donate to CureZone

CureZone Newsletter is distributed in partnership with https://www.netatlantic.com

Contact Us - Advertise - Stats

Copyright 1999 - 2021  www.curezone.org

0.391 sec, (1)