CureZone   Log On   Join
Re: sun clinic

Views: 138
Published: 9 months ago

This is a reply to # 2,436,948

Re: sun clinic

I agree with you on everything you said, you turned my life around over 10 years ago and I have followed your principles on eating, fasting, sun, water etc. I try and tell people as much as I can but many many do not listen. Its so scary how people are so obedient and being led to the slaughter. I have a friend with throat cancer and told her about you and she just keeps going in the have more of her throat removed. I will buy the 502 book, like I said, 10 years ago I printed them for myself as I knew how valuable the information is. I think I might have them in storage at my sisters but I will buy the 502 page book, I have stocked up in the books you recommened, dr Christophers old book, that was very expnesive and probably not even available anymore, the doctor moms book, the dr hulda clark book. So again I appreciate your infomration and regard as the most sound when it comes to health. I am suprised how easy it was for my health to decline from one procedure. I am 46 drug free and up till then very very healthy. My skin looks better than some 30 year olds, I do yoga daily and always eat my tree fruit and on a daily basis have followed the advice from your first books. I am excited to get the new 502 page book that includes everything. My husband said we can buy it next week. Thank you again for everything. May God bless you and protect you and your family.

Printer-friendly version of this page Email this message to a friend
Alert Moderators
Report Spam or bad message  Alert Moderators on This GOOD Message

This Forum message belongs to a larger discussion thread. See the complete thread below. You can reply to this message!

Donate to CureZone

CureZone Newsletter is distributed in partnership with https://www.netatlantic.com

Contact Us - Advertise - Stats

Copyright 1999 - 2021  www.curezone.org

1.359 sec, (1)