CureZone   Log On   Join
Re: sun clinic

MH 108 8 Views: 147
Published: 8 months ago

This is a reply to # 2,436,950

Re: sun clinic

Hey MH,
HAY

I was just reading on the parasite form on here and they are talkin about thread-like parasites that come in Cotton clothes where the cotton is made in China,

YOU CAB BET YOUR LAST $$$$ THAT ALL CLOTHING BEING EXPORTED HAS BEEN TREATED/BACTERIA FREE--MOST LIKELY HIT WITH RADIATION-------UNLESS YOU WENT TO CHINA AND PURCHASED CLOTHS AT A FLEA MARKET.......I WOULD SAY THAT THEORY IS JUST A THEORY AND THE PERSON THAT MADE IT, MAY HAVE HAD PLENTY OF THREAD LIKE ARMS IN HER ARMS AND MAY HAVE SEEN THEM AT THE VERY MOST..

they were talking about washing in certain detergents to make sure to kill that particular parasite.
SOUNDS LIKE SOMEONE SELLING A CERTAIN DETERGENT AND CREATING A MARKET

So what about all these cotton face mask that are being sent from China that everyone is sticking on their face.

COTTON IS OK, AS LONG AS YOU KEEP CLEAN
THE FIVER CHEAP MASK ARE A HUGE PROBLEM BECAUSE THE FIBERS LET LOOSE AND GET IN THE MOUTH

If this is true about the China cotton having thread like parasites you can only imagine the tragedy that these cotton mask will have on the population, your thoughts?

MY INTEREST IN SKIN WORMS IS ABOUT 10 YEARS OLD NOW------I LOVE THE SKIN WORM VIDEOS AND HAVE BEEN TRYING TO DUPLICATE AN ANCIENT CHINESE SKIN WORM FORMULA FOR YEARS---I GOT THE CHINESE TO MAKE IT, BUT SO FAR THEY HAVE NOT ALLOWED ME TO TRY IT....

PEOPLE THAT SEE WORMS CRAWL OUT OF THEIR SKIN------ARE PRETTY MUCH PARANOID FOR EVERMORE......

Printer-friendly version of this page Email this message to a friend
Alert Moderators
Report Spam or bad message  Alert Moderators on This GOOD Message

This Forum message belongs to a larger discussion thread. See the complete thread below. You can reply to this message!

Donate to CureZone

CureZone Newsletter is distributed in partnership with https://www.netatlantic.com

Contact Us - Advertise - Stats

Copyright 1999 - 2021  www.curezone.org

0.796 sec, (1)