CureZone   Log On   Join
Re: sun clinic

Epsom Salt Encapsulated
Hulda Clark Cleanse Kits

Good Riddance to
Hot Flashes and More!

Nutrient-rich, phyto-nutrient and antioxidant...

Lugol’s Iodine Free S&H
J.Crow’s® Lugol’s Iodine Solution. Restore lost reserves.

Free Remineralizing Tooth Powder!
Best Teeth Remineralization, Strengthening, and Clea...

Google Advertisement
Google Advertisement
Google Advertisement
MH 108 8 Views: 184
Published: 8 months ago

This is a reply to # 2,436,928

Re: sun clinic

Ok, I found your website and can see the books section,
MY WEBSITE DOES NOT HAVE A BOOK SECTION

I WILL ASSUME YOU FOUND THE "STORE"

I TOOK A LOOK:

Book I is only offered there as a paper copy with a study guide for amish. Others can also buy it, but as paper copies--that is expensive.
the 502 page book is my book and it has a usb option. On that USB is Books1,2,3,4,5,6,7, etc. and 50+ more old books and allot of odd stuff until the usb was filled---much more than anyone can read. Those that like paper can print their own books....

The 502 page book is $25 and with usb option $108

Otherwise the internet is loaded with endless free books to read------many people destroyed electronic books by buying a copy and then immediately put on the internet to the point today that anyone trying to sale an electronic book is crazy---because the world is loaded with people that instantly destroy that effort---that is also a good thing because paper books are returning.

BOOKS in general are a waste of people's time today-----why waste 1 minute writing anything, unless you do it for free, that is what the internet did to books. Just like the curezone---they clearly state that every single word is "theirs" to do with what ever they wish---so they turned this forum into nothing but total mess of advertisers selling trash---proof they never ever were about human health...it is just about trash products...these trash products lure people into buying and wasting time on to the point they do not trust anything sold on the internet today.....there are actually "fake" websites out their saying they sale what I make---use the same description and in some cases the same names-----I know some just take the $$$ and never send a product and others make up something and put in a bottle---the internet os loaded with thieves and fakes....and this is why actually 80% of what we do is done by phone....while the fakes never give a phone number.

can you just let me know which book has the information about the sun clinic,

THE SUNRISE CLINIC WAS THE NAME OF THE DR. HAY CLINIC......BEYOND THAT I HAVE NOT READ A BOOK THAT WAS WRITTEN ABOUT THE SUNRISE CLINIC AND I KNOW THE GOV TORE IT DOWN WRITE AFTER DR. HAY DIED.....IT WAS TORN DOWN BEFORE I WAS BORN.

is everything included in the 502 page book?
THE 502 PAGE BOOK WAS THE PAPER / UPDATED VERSION OF THE PAST WEBSITES. THAT WAS A FEW YEARS BACK AND JUST COUPLE OF THOSE BOOKS LEFT.

Or is it in book 1?
BOOK 1---THE FIRST BOOK TO LEARN, WAS WRITTEN BY DR. HAY----I SCANNED IT 20 YEARS AGO, ENLARGED IT, MADE A STUDY GUIDE FOR IT....THAT IS ON THE USB OPTION FOR MY 502 PAGE BOOK.

MY 502 PAGE BOOK WILL NEVER BE EXPOSED AS "ELECTRONIC"--TO DO SO WOULD DESTROY IT----BECAUSE BAD PEOPLE THEN AD/SUBTRACT AND PASTE BOOKS ALL OVER THE INTERNET IN EFFORTS TO DESTROY ALL BOOKS..JUST LIKE THIS FORUM---NEVER WASTE YOUR TIME WITH OLD POST---THEY ARE ALL SUBJECT TO HAVE BEEN ALTERED BY THE CUREZONE....THERE IS NOTHING ON THIS FORUM THAT IS NOT COVERED BETTER IN THE 502 PAGE BOOK AND EVENTUALLY ON THE 2021 WEBSITE AFTER IT IS BUILT HOPEFULLY FOR THE LAST TIME.......

THE ONLY REASON I WASTE MY TIME HERE--IS THE FACT 2-3 PEOPLE PER YEAR, FIND THIS FORUM AND HAVE GENUINE INTEREST.

Thank you again. Sounds weird but im actually excited to tackle this health issue, as I remember the satisfaction of having total health back after following all your advice to the letter. It was very difficult but so worth it. Here I go again!! God willing I wont let my guard down again. I knew it was the wrong choice but did it anyway as my family insisted.

BOOK 1 IS A LIFE SAVIOR AND JUST A "START"-------YOU WOULD WANT THE USB OPTION WITH MY BOOK---THAT IS A LIFETIME EDUCATION.

THE BOYS WANT TO LEARN NOW---SO LAST NIGHT WE STARTED DOING SEMINARS JUST FOR THEM AND THEIR CLOSE FRIENDS------I VIDEOED THE WALL AS I SPOKE.......WE ARE GOING TO COVER ALLOT OF SUBJECTS..........MORE THAN EVER BEFORE. I HAVE NOTHING TO CAPTURE JUST AUDIO, SO USING VIDEO TAKES ALLOT OF "SPACE", SO NOT SURE WHAT I WILL DO WITH THAT.....MAYBE THE KIDS 1 DAY CAN DO SOMETHING WITH IT....

THIS TYPE OF SPEAKING ALOWS ME TO SAY ANYTHING----AND THE LAST 2 SEMINARS I DID WAS IN DUBAI FOR A FRIEND. OTHERWISE I STOPPED DOING SEMINARS YEARS AGO---THE BOOK REPLACES ALL SEMINARS.

IT TAKES ALLOT OF TIME TO DO A SEMINAR AND PEOPLE THAT DO THAT WANT TO BE 'KNOWN"------20+ YEARS AGO I FULLY UNDERSTOOD THE LAST THING YOU WANT---IS TO BE "KNOWN".........SO NAMES AND FACES ARE WORTHLESS WHEN IT COMES TO HUMAN HEALTH......

"IF" I HAD WENT ON THE INTERNET WITH VIDEOS 20+ YEARS AGO AND MADE MANY MANY EVERY YEAR ABOUT HERBS AND HUMAN FUNCTION AND LONGEVITY-----I HAVE NO DOUBT I WOULD BE THE LARGEST OUT THERE AND THAT WOULD HAVE JUST ENDED AS A MESS---BECAUSE THE WORLD TODAY IS VERY ANTI-LONGEVITY AND WHEN YOU PREACH LIVING WELL PAST AGE 40, YOU PUT TARGET ON YOUR OWN BACK...

STARTING IN 2021, YOU TODAY SEE THE EVIL PEOPLE TAKING CONTROL OF 220 COUNTRIES-----THOSE THAT DID NOT SOME WHAT PREPARE-----ARE NOW FOREVER SCREWED HY THE COMMUNIST GOV WORLD WIDE....

FOR 30 YEARS I HAVED LEARNED ABOUT FEEDING OUR SELVES......AVOIDING WHITE COATS LIKE A PLAGUE.......BEING INDEPENDENT IS A MUST...........IF YOU CAN NOT FEED YOUR SELF AND TAKE CARE OF ALL HEALTH NEEDS---YOU EVENTUALLY WILL BE THEOR VICTIM.

IN THESE LITTLE 2 HOUR SESSIONS WITH THE BOYS-----WE WILL COVER ALL THE STUFF THAT CAN NOT BE EXPOSED FREELY ON THE INTERNET... I AM SURE I COULD TALK ABOUT LONGEVITY AND WHAT IT TAKES TO SURVIVE FOR AT LEAST 100+ HOURS...

I TRULY BELIEVE THE ANCIENT BIBLICAL MONKS WERE CORRECT AND THAT WE ARE IN DEED WALKING THROUGH THE VALLEY OF DEATH.

Printer-friendly version of this page Email this message to a friend
Alert Moderators
Report Spam or bad message  Alert Moderators on This GOOD Message

This Forum message belongs to a larger discussion thread. See the complete thread below. You can reply to this message!

Donate to CureZone

CureZone Newsletter is distributed in partnership with https://www.netatlantic.com

Contact Us - Advertise - Stats

Copyright 1999 - 2021  www.curezone.org

0.969 sec, (3)