CureZone   Log On   Join
Peppermint tea

MH 108 8 Views: 141
Published: 47 days ago

Peppermint tea

I started with a few plants last year and this time 14 months later, I think I could make 500 gallons of tea per cutting and cut the tea 4-6 times per summer.

Apple mint Tea is very hardy as is some spearmint and adding about 10% makes for a better tea.

MORE RARE is balsam tea and in 25 years I still have none, but have a source about 120 miles away and plan on traveling and getting a start of it.

THEN, we have the true old timer tea----AMISH TEAS that families have made for centuries.

I have no clue what to do with it----can't sale tea in 2020, can't sale anything eatable to the public.

The tea does so well in raised beds, with pond water, natural minerals and natural fertilizers such as hay and animal waste-------it just grows like crazy...

I make 1 batch a month and that makes about 50+ gallon, because the taste is so strong, that I have to dilute the tea several times. So I freeze buckets and those buckets will need 100% more water.

Saves a fortune over buying juice---but tree juice can't be beat.

I ad maple syrup and that is second best.

MH

ANYONE anywhere, can grow peppermint tea---------if you can live, it can live. Inside or outside.

It is best to pick peppermint tea and dry it and remove the leaves----because as the name implies---PEPPER

Peppermint Tea can develop a pepper taste by mid summer

Drying and then removing the leaves and only using the leaf, eliminates allot of the pepper taste.

Printer-friendly version of this page Email this message to a friend
Alert Moderators
Report Spam or bad message  Alert Moderators on This GOOD Message

This Forum message belongs to a larger discussion thread. See the complete thread below. You can reply to this message!

Donate to CureZone

CureZone Newsletter is distributed in partnership with https://www.netatlantic.com

Contact Us - Advertise - Stats

Copyright 1999 - 2020  www.curezone.org

0.516 sec, (1)