CureZone   Log On   Join
Developed vaginal yeast infection during a long water only fast!

Free Clark DVD!
An amazing video about the Clark protocol that will open your eyes! An...

Original Hulda Clark
Hulda Clark Cleanses

Eliminate Parasites Fast and Easy
One of the most powerful aids in helping the body el...

More
RachG Views: 192
Published: 6 months ago

Developed vaginal yeast infection during a long water only fast!

Hello! I am coming off of a 36 day water only fast and have really enjoyed reading the wisdom offered here, especially on refeeding, since I was ill-prepared for it, as this was my first fast of this length. I have plenty of experience with shorter duration fasts.

I came to the end of my rope with boredom and having no energy, and decided to end on the 36th day vs. fasting through the 40th day.

Yesterday I broke the fast with fresh-squeezed orange juice. Over the course of the day, I drank about 1.25 quarts. Which was way too much. I felt horrible. Later I switched to homemade vegetable broth I made to replace minerals. Today, I've had 1/2 cup broth about every hour or longer. Still felt iffy this morning, but have gradually felt better.

During the fast I never had foul breath. My tongue was coated the whole time. My weight was 183.8 on day 2 (I didn't weigh on day 1). On day 36, I weighed 152.2. I don't have any major health problems.

I fear my body was not done with the fast, however. I have managed to develop a vaginal yeast infection toward the end of the fast! I am 48 and this is only the second time I've had one! The first was when I was a teen.

Can anyone shed light on what might be going on? Why would I get a yeast infection after 30+ days of fasting?

TIA for any light anyone can shed.

RachG

Printer-friendly version of this page Email this message to a friend
Alert Moderators
Report Spam or bad message  Alert Moderators on This GOOD Message

This Forum message belongs to a larger discussion thread. See the complete thread below. You can reply to this message!

Donate to CureZone

CureZone Newsletter is distributed in partnership with https://www.netatlantic.com

Contact Us - Advertise - Stats

Copyright 1999 - 2021  www.curezone.org

0.250 sec, (1)