CureZone   Log On   Join
if you get really sick while on the MC

New lower prices!
Hulda Clark Cleanses

More
  Views: 1,211
Published: 16 years ago

if you get really sick while on the MC

you are not prepping right. you should start your body cleansing through improved diet first and then move on to deeper more intense cleansing like the master cleanse. hunger pangs are one thing but to be totally ill....well it just disappoints me to see people going through this.
i cleaned up my diet and stopped smoking,stopped eating meats and processed stuff,stopped the caffine 3 months before starting my fast.
i also made sure i was properly hydrated before starting the MC.
let me just tell you if you do it slow and steady and right, you feel euphoric on the master cleanse. there will be a few moments you feel a little not so hot but downing a couple glasses of water makes you go the bathroom and you feel euphoric again.
so if you are thinking its too hard this round or are thinking of starting it:
first clean up your diet and ditch the bad habits. red clover is an excellent blood cleanser to start cleansing gently along with your improved diet.

Printer-friendly version of this page Email this message to a friend
Alert Moderators
Report Spam or bad message  Alert Moderators on This GOOD Message

This Forum message belongs to a larger discussion thread. See the complete thread below. You can reply to this message!

Donate to CureZone

CureZone Newsletter is distributed in partnership with https://www.netatlantic.com

Contact Us - Advertise - Stats

Copyright 1999 - 2021  www.curezone.org

0.219 sec, (1)