CureZone   Log On   Join
Re: Long term liver pain / issues.

outofprint Views: 536
Published: 19 months ago

This is a reply to # 2,433,295

Re: Long term liver pain / issues.

The general consensus, on curezone and elsewhere, is that problems in the gut are downstream from problems in the liver. However, the intrahepatic circulation of bile requires a healthy gut, so there's a bit of a "chicken and egg" effect going on. Some people experience rapid improvement after less than ten liver flushes, but most require many more flushes, sometimes over a period of many years, to experience a healing miracle. This is consistent with my experience, as well as others, including Warren (Heavensky on curezone) who flushed more than a hundred times, sometimes without producing any stones for many months, before he experienced lasting change. Trust me, your frustration is appropriate and common, which is why many people give up on liver flushing. But at the end of the day, the liver is really the beginning, and ending, of nearly every disease we humans can experience. Andreas knew it, Warren knows it, and I'm guessing Telman would concur.

Keep flushing if you can, and know that you aren't alone in your frustration.

-t

Printer-friendly version of this page Email this message to a friend

This Forum message belongs to a larger discussion thread. See the complete thread below. You can reply to this message!

Donate to CureZone

CureZone Newsletter is distributed in partnership with https://www.netatlantic.com

Contact Us - Advertise - Stats

Copyright 1999 - 2022  www.curezone.org

1.031 sec, (1)