CureZone   Log On   Join
Re: additional help

Becky1925 Views: 282
Published: 5 months ago

This is a reply to # 1,506,664

Re: additional help

I was so happy to find this post. Now I know the name of the parasite that has drove me almost crazy for the last year. A common cattle parasite called hairworm or wireworm. I had searched the internet day and night for months and I did find others who had the same black or brown hair-like parasite and the black specks, but no one knew what they had or what they were called. I even had one doctor tell me that I didn't have parasites,and that it was all in my head. I'm happy to say that I am about 90% better than I was. I took parasite medicine for 21 days and killed most of these things. Sometimes at night I will suddenly feel a worm moving in my private areas, but it isn't so bad that it keeps we awake. I still take a dose of medicine every 14 days. My hope is that I will someday be free of these things. Right now I'm just releaved to know that these strange hair-like things are real parasites and that they have a name. the big question is how a human can get a cattle parasite .

Printer-friendly version of this page Email this message to a friend
Alert Moderators
Report Spam or bad message  Alert Moderators on This GOOD Message

This Forum message belongs to a larger discussion thread. See the complete thread below. You can reply to this message!

Donate to CureZone

CureZone Newsletter is distributed in partnership with https://www.netatlantic.com

Contact Us - Advertise - Stats

Copyright 1999 - 2020  www.curezone.org

0.219 sec, (1)