Blood Worms?
Hulda Clark Cleanses

Google Advertisement
Google Advertisement
  Views: 379
Published: 28 months ago

This is a reply to # 2,432,806

Re: spots and marks

On the website there is a small section on the 2020 ordeal and 2 prevention kits. A normal kit and hot herb kit.

For that kit there is a hand-sanitize 2 ounce squirt bottle.
That formula with a first use, people noticed spots on their hands "died" almost with the first application and when used daily, spots elsewhere began to fade, even though not a direct application. Keep in mind, this is basically about 4 people because that is all that have ever tried the 2020 kit.

The hand sanitizer formula is "waterless" liquid and completely "different", there is at least 3 different things that could account for the affect.

There is very little interest in such things and I tried making a "different" idea using the similar theory and was unable to make it "thick", because I wanted to be able to dob the formula direct on skin blotches / lumps etc. and that attempt failed, because 1 of the possible key ingredients i could not make it stay blended with what i was trying to do-----so next time i try it will have to be a thick liquid and not more like a paste which was my goal.

the amazing thing was that raised red lumps that can appear on the skin and no herb seem to have any affect on---with just 1 application those types of spots would die and start to flake off and disappear so quick it seemed impossible.....so fast it just seemed impossible. i do not know anyone with skin cancers, but that would be the type of person to give it a try on. The types of people that get those huge red raised spots on their legs and arms would be a good type to also try.

i just have to take time and start over from scratch and accept the idea that it will remain a tick liquid and not a paste.

the cool thing is always that such herbs are eatable and just foods.......over and over again for 10+ years I have seen results with herbs on the skin work so fast, it just seems impossible.

so for now the spot remover is just something that happened by accident---all i was attempting to do was apply herbs to the hands to keep the germs away. What I learned was that spots on the skin can actually be alive and can be killed by contact in a natural way---maybe. It has worked with my mom that is age 89, so that makes me thing it is by contact and not because the blood makes use of the herbs.

MANY SPOTS, lumps and tumors are different, so surely not a formula for all, because often those lumps and cancers come form the liver. Treat the liver and the lump and you would have better results for sure.

Printer-friendly version of this page Email this message to a friend
Alert Moderators
Report Spam or bad message  Alert Moderators on This GOOD Message

This Forum message belongs to a larger discussion thread. See the complete thread below. You can reply to this message!

Donate to CureZone

CureZone Newsletter is distributed in partnership with https://www.netatlantic.com

Contact Us - Advertise - Stats

Copyright 1999 - 2022  www.curezone.org

0.438 sec, (2)