CureZone   Log On   Join
Re: Proper Use of Oil Of Oregano

Dr. Clark Shop
Hulda Clark Cleanses

End Constipation Now
Let oxygen remove old, impacted fecal matter as it detoxifies and...

Lugol’s Iodine Free S&H
J.Crow’s® Lugol’s Iodine Solution. Restore lost reserves.

Free Remineralizing Tooth Powder!
Best Teeth Remineralization, Strengthening, and Clea...

Google Advertisement
Google Advertisement
Google Advertisement
  Views: 344
Published: 21 months ago

This is a reply to # 2,432,113

Re: Proper Use of Oil Of Oregano

Greetings MH
HELLO

In the No Pest Post you explained about never using a drop of Oil Of Oregano
NOT SURE WHAT YOUR SAYING, WITH OREGANO OIL PEOPLE OFTEN TAKE IN AN EMPTY CAPSULE
WHAT I MEANT TO SAY WAS I WOULD NEVER EVER TAKE A DROP OF NO PEST IN AN EMPTY CAPSULE

in an empty capsule and swallowing it with some juice or distilled water.

I just bought an 8 oz bottle from you and for the past few days have been doing exactly that.
I ASUME OREGANO AND NOT NO PEST

Sometimes 1 drop 3 times a day.
SURE
FOR 20+ YEARS HAVE ALWAYS SUGGESTED 1 DROP EVERY DAY AND FOR TREATMENT 1 DROP PER HOUR

Sometimes 2 drops three times a day.'
SURE, GOOD TO BE DOING NOW A DAYS

and as many as 3 drops twice in one day plus a 2 drop for a total of 8 drops yesterday....
SURE
IF YOU REMEMBER LONG AGO---THAT WAS THE AMISH HEALERS "BABY" DOSE, 1 DROP PER HOUR, SO I FIGURED IF TINY BABIES COULD TOLERATE 1 DROP PER HOUR, SURELY US OLD PEOPLE COULD.

with no reaction what so ever.
GREAT, THAT MEANS YOUR BRAIN OVER TIME HAS ACCEPTED SPICES AS JUST FOODS, SO NO CREATION OF ACID THAT GIVES THAT BURNING FEELING

Except a slight pleasant burn when doing a dump.
PROOF IT IS STRONG STUFF THAT PARASITES NEVER GET USE TO AND THAT THE ENTIRE BODY MAKES USE OF IT-----BUGS LIKE LICE STAY AWAY AND ANTS AND BEES DO NOT WANT TO BITE KIDS THAT TAKE OREGANO DAILY.

Is this because I have been using your products for over 20 years?
YES

THIS IS WHY PEOPLE LIKE DR. CHRISTOPHER AND DR. SHULSE ENDED UP USING TOO MUCH CAYENNE POWDER IN THEIR PRODUCTS----SINCE THEY COULD NO LONGER TASTE IT, THEY ADDED MORE AND THAT MADE IT HARD ON NEW CUSTOMERS---BECAUSE THE CAYENNE WARMED UP THEIR STOMACHS.

SPICES LIKE CAYENNE, OREGANO ARE JUST FOODS. THEY HAVE OIL CONTENT AND OILS ENTER THE BODY QUICKLY AND ANYTHING THAT ENTERS QUICKLY CAN TRIGGER THE BODY INTO MAKING AN ACID IN DEFENSE....ONCE THE BRAIN/CELLS ALL KNOW SPICES ARE JUST FOODS---THE BURN STOPS.

I HAVE SEEN PEOPLE EAT THE HOTTEST FRESH PEPPERS YOU CAN GROW AND HAVE PLEASURE IN EATING THEM, BECAUSE THEY GREW UP EATING PEPPERS AS CHILDREN---NO ONE TOLD THEM NOT TO.

FEAR CREATES THE BURN MORE THAN ALL ELSE....IF YOU FEAR CAYENNE, IT WILL BIRN ALL DAY LONG.

I know through trial and error that my capacity to use your adult blends has increased over the years,

SADLY, THE AMERICAN AMISH ALWAYS WANTS THE STRONGEST---THEY THINK THAT GIVES THE GREATEST BANG FOR THE BUCK $$$ AND THEY HAVE FOR 20 YEARS GIVEN THEIR CHILDREN WHAT I CALL ADULT USE HERBS----THEY TRUST HERBS AND HAVE NO PROBLEMS WITH HERBS.

IF THE HERB IS LISTED IN THE DR. CHRISTOPHER BOOK-------------DR. CHRISTOPHER CONSIDERED THEM FOODS............YET, IF YOU LOOK ON THE INTERNET, THEY GO NUTS AND SAY THAT AND THIS HERB WILL KILL YOU-------BUT THAT HAS NEVER EVER HAPPENED IN AMERICA, BECAUSE IF IT EVER DOES, THEY WILL MAKE SURE THAT HERB IS NEVER SOLD AGAIN.....THEY LIVE FOR AN EXCUSE TO TAKE AN HERB OFF THE MARKET---BUT THEIUR DRUGS THEY EXPECT HUNDREDS IF NOT THOUSANDS WEEKLY SHOULD DIE AS AN ACCEPTABLE SIDE AFFECT.

but Itoo want to caution folks that slow and easy is the only sure way.

DIE OFF OF WORMS

CORRECT

THEY NEED THE LBB CAPSULES AND KIDNEY CLEANSE HERBS

GET THEIR POOP GOING DOWN AND OUT AND NOT UP AND OUT THEIR BREATH AND SKIN.

Do not just go for what you have not prepared for and buy the hotest stuff. You will regret it!... a couple of times I thought I was going to croak! God bless you and Brenda and the boys MH.

BY NOW YOU SHOULD HAVE FIGURED OUT THAT BY MAKING IT "HOT", IS MY WAY TO KEEP PEOPLE FROM TAKING TOO MUCH........IF IT WAS NOT HOT, SOME WOULD TAKE A FULL BOTTLE FOR THE FUN OF IT...THE CAYENNE MAKES EVERYTHING BETTER AND ALSO KEEPS THEM FROM TAKING TOO MUCH.

Printer-friendly version of this page Email this message to a friend
Alert Moderators
Report Spam or bad message  Alert Moderators on This GOOD Message

This Forum message belongs to a larger discussion thread. See the complete thread below. You can reply to this message!

Donate to CureZone

CureZone Newsletter is distributed in partnership with https://www.netatlantic.com

Contact Us - Advertise - Stats

Copyright 1999 - 2022  www.curezone.org

1.953 sec, (2)