CureZone   Log On   Join
3 Different Leads, How To Use Safely?

evariste Views: 301
Published: 14 months ago

3 Different Leads, How To Use Safely?

I'm brand new to zapping and wondered if someone could answer a few questions for me about how to connect leads to the body. I just finished cardio / ECG segment in med school and am a bit concerned about if there is a "wrong" way to connect them by placing too close to an artery / the heart or head area. I have THREE different types of leads: one is sticky ECG electrodes, the other is wrist straps and the last is socks with special conductive fiber. All of these were purchased with my Z4eX zapper.

I'm assuming for the socks and wrist straps it's pretty straightforward, just wear the socks or put the wrist straps on and go. As far as the electrodes... where would you place those exactly? My main question is can you place the positive and negative lead on the same appendage (arm, leg), and if so, how far apart a distance should they be placed and where exactly.

Any info is greatly appreciated. I understand why manufacturers can't included any instructions with the product and say "for research purposes only," but it's challenging for the customer to figure it all out.

Oh, and one more thing... Can someone please explain to me the difference between 30KHz, 2.5Khz and 15Hz? What kind of information would one need to decide which is more appropriate for their condition? Is this related to specific "frequencies" of microbes, and if so is there a list that can be referenced as to the microbes and their corresponding frequency kill range? Or am I confusing that with RIFE technology? I tried Googling this already for a few hours and just got more confused (I'm not an electrical engineer and have zero knowledge on the Science behind the 3 settings).

Printer-friendly version of this page Email this message to a friend
Alert Moderators
Report Spam or bad message  Alert Moderators on This GOOD Message

This Forum message belongs to a larger discussion thread. See the complete thread below. You can reply to this message!

Donate to CureZone

CureZone Newsletter is distributed in partnership with https://www.netatlantic.com

Contact Us - Advertise - Stats

Copyright 1999 - 2021  www.curezone.org

0.328 sec, (1)