I have done all the adrenal support ideas you could write back with , seriously. It still happens. Where i am at is I must be super sensitive to some kind of preservative , chemical or mold that is in " food" I purchase to eat . For instance I could buy chocolate and eat it and no weird strange fatigue . but if buy some chocolate at Aldies and I eat that Im messed up for days. This is just an example I am not eating chocolate all the time. But when I am fatigue and then I stay clear of what I think has caused it a few days later I feel different. Though as I started this thread off , once Im sick from eating something then even something healthy/juicing or even doing an oxiidative therapy will not help , only time, fasting and or sleep . Lots of raw garlic and licorice extract seems beneficial .