CureZone   Log On   Join
Image Embedded Re: every knee shall bow

Every Dr. Clark Video For Free

Your Ad Here
Place your ad here !

Dr. Clark Shop
Hulda Clark Cleanses

J.Crow’s® Lugol’s Iodine
Free S&H.Restore lost reserves.J.CROW’S®Lugol’s Iodine Solut...

Natural, Soothing, Progesterone Oil
Supplementation and Hormone Balancing Based on the...

More
More
trapper/kcmo Views: 243
Published: 14 months ago

This is a reply to # 2,427,405

Re: every knee shall bow

the bible is a whole. it doesnt contradict itself, like you do.

"Jesus Christ, who created all things."

not true.the father created all things. but wait. then he made a son. like his father, he is a creator. is he his father? you say so and its absurd. not absurd like, "oooo, muh god uses absurd things to fool you." no, absurd like it contradicts the very word of god you are abusing.

"We live through Him."

sure you do. thats why you dont have a clue about the scriptures.

"I know it is hard for some to comprehend"

the all powerful all loving creator made salvation tantamount to an IQ test? pppwwaahahaha tell that to all the mental deficients you know. say good luck to em.

"The Bible says that God created all things. The Bible states that Jesus created all things. This is not a contradiction, but proof that Jesus is deity."

well, it is proof you dont know what the bible is talking about. there is one creator, the father of all. anything else is antichrist, as john says.

"Many times the term "Lord" refers to the divine. The term Lord is also sometimes used as a title of respect as Sarah used the term referring to Abraham. She used the term as we would use the term "sir" today. So in the end 1 Corinthians 8:6 is saying that the one God is the Father and Jesus. We also know from other scripture that the one true God is the Father, Son, and the Holy Spirit.

I have no more time for this discussion. So I doubt I will reply."

youre lyin to yourself. your circular logic and cherry pickin of words and phrases and such are worth zero. the only firm verse on the trinity was made up. FABRICATED. and what does it say about adding or subtracting to the word?

see ya

made up verse

Printer-friendly version of this page Email this message to a friend
Alert Moderators
Report Spam or bad message  Alert Moderators on This GOOD Message

This Forum message belongs to a larger discussion thread. See the complete thread below. You can reply to this message!

Donate to CureZone

CureZone Newsletter is distributed in partnership with https://www.netatlantic.com

Contact Us - Advertise - Stats

Copyright 1999 - 2020  www.curezone.org

0.203 sec, (1)