CureZone   Log On   Join
Re: attacking worms is an orderly manner-- Not for me allergies gone, diarrhea gone

Wormwood Capsules, Clove Tincture
Hulda Clark Parasite Cleanse

Eliminate Parasites Fast and Easy
One of the most powerful aids in helping the body el...

More
nancyoooo Views: 428
Published: 22 months ago

This is a reply to # 2,366,393

Re: attacking worms is an orderly manner-- Not for me allergies gone, diarrhea gone

I kill all my worms at the same time. Daily pumpkin seeds. 400 mg CoQ10, 2 milk thistle, tumeric and ginger, hawthorn berry, magnesium, multi vitamins, cranberry pill, of garlic on all my food, italian spices like oregano, rosemary, thyme. Lots of hot sauce. I used an entire bottle 6 ounces in 3 days last week. On my 4 days off work I add Paraguard by Zahler up to 6 per day and about every 2 weeeks I take 3000 mg CoQ10 with the Paraguard. And I put oregano oil on my skin, eat diatomaceous earth when I can remember too, take 2 tsp of baking soda a day when I can remember it. I coughed up a piece of Tapeworm once and have removed cups of white fuzzy stuff from my hands that look like some larval roundworm. My body is getting stronger, I no longer take 2 different 24 allergy tablets, no more antidiarrheal medicine 2 times a day, no more pain in heels and arches ( related to liver and gallbladder in the foot) my mind is much more quiet.

Printer-friendly version of this page Email this message to a friend
Alert Moderators
Report Spam or bad message  Alert Moderators on This GOOD Message

This Forum message belongs to a larger discussion thread. See the complete thread below. You can reply to this message!

Donate to CureZone

CureZone Newsletter is distributed in partnership with https://www.netatlantic.com

Contact Us - Advertise - Stats

Copyright 1999 - 2021  www.curezone.org

0.891 sec, (1)