CureZone   Log On   Join
Re: Question for Mattk3 from Nancyoooo

nancyoooo Views: 118
Published: 40 days ago

This is a reply to # 2,425,414

Re: Question for Mattk3 from Nancyoooo

Mattk3, I just started reading some of your posts and some of your book Ascaris 123 and I am blown away by your knowledge and intelligence. Much of what you say is difficult for me to understand right now, probably cause my head is full of worms. Some things I am not sure of. if you mean essential oils or fresh herbs? I saw in this message you mentioned cloves and thyme and oregano (oils?). I have been killing my buggers using only oils, herbs, DE, baking soda, pumpkin seed capsules, COQ10 (had a big die off from 3,000 mg dose) When I have to work I take the day before off from killing worms. well I am going to read more of your posts and book today. Thank you for being here. PS I pull millions of white wormy things from my fingers using cucumber scented baby wipes. I discovered it by accident.

Printer-friendly version of this page Email this message to a friend
Alert Moderators
Report Spam or bad message  Alert Moderators on This GOOD Message

This Forum message belongs to a larger discussion thread. See the complete thread below. You can reply to this message!

Donate to CureZone

CureZone Newsletter is distributed in partnership with https://www.netatlantic.com

Contact Us - Advertise - Stats

Copyright 1999 - 2019  www.curezone.org

23.125 sec, (1)