CureZone   Log On   Join
Re: Having stomach problems for 7 years doctors have said no parasite but have been unable to assist

mattk3 Views: 101
Published: 34 days ago

This is a reply to # 2,425,432

Re: Having stomach problems for 7 years doctors have said no parasite but have been unable to assist

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Mucus

Mucus is a polymer. It is a slippery aqueous secretion produced by, and covering, mucous membranes. It is typically produced from cells found in mucous glands, although it may also originate from mixed glands, which contain both serous and mucous cells. It is a viscous colloid containing inorganic salts, antiseptic enzymes, immunoglobulins, and glycoproteins such as lactoferrin and mucins, which are produced by goblet cells in the mucous membranes and submucosal glands. Mucus serves to protect epithelial cells in the respiratory, gastrointestinal, urogenital, visual, and auditory systems; the epidermis in amphibians; and the gills in fish, against infectious agents such as fungi, bacteria and viruses. Most of the mucus produced is in the gastrointestinal tract.

>I had nearly every infection there was. SIBO, SIYO, parasites in Flat, White, RED, Prehistoric Families, Trypanosomes, Filarial RED/White, etc.

>Many have dry, moist, acid, ENT fluids change, hearing nose throat lung circulation, digestion systems change.

>In the production of mucin, it is abnormal, normally a lot of it.

https://respiratory-research.biomedcentral.com/articles/10.1186/1465-9921-7-73

Anticholinergics are widely used for the treatment of COPD, and to a lesser extent for asthma. Primarily used as bronchodilators, they reverse the action of vagally derived acetylcholine on airway smooth muscle contraction. Recent novel studies suggest that the effects of anticholinergics likely extend far beyond inducing bronchodilation, as the novel anticholinergic drug tiotropium bromide can effectively inhibit accelerated decline of lung function in COPD patients. Vagal tone is increased in airway inflammation associated with asthma and COPD; this results from exaggerated acetylcholine release and enhanced expression of downstream signaling components in airway smooth muscle. Vagally derived acetylcholine also regulates mucus production in the airways. A number of recent research papers also indicate that acetylcholine, acting through muscarinic receptors, may in part regulate pathological changes associated with airway remodeling. Muscarinic receptor signalling regulates airway smooth muscle thickening and differentiation, both in vitro and in vivo. Furthermore, acetylcholine and its synthesizing enzyme, choline acetyl transferase (ChAT), are ubiquitously expressed throughout the airways. Most notably epithelial cells and inflammatory cells generate acetylcholine, and express functional muscarinic receptors. Interestingly, recent work indicates the expression and function of muscarinic receptors on neutrophils is increased in COPD. Considering the potential broad role for endogenous acetylcholine in airway biology, this review summarizes established and novel aspects of muscarinic receptor signaling in relation to the pathophysiology and treatment of asthma and COPD.

https://respiratory-research.biomedcentral.com/articles/10.1186/1465-9921-7-73#Sec5_464

The production of airway mucus in the central airways is under cholinergic control, and plays an important role in asthma and COPD [69, 70]. Airway mucus is a protective film that serves to prevent inhaled particles from damaging the airway epithelium. It is composed of electrolytes, water and contains high amounts of mucins [69]. Mucins are glycoproteins that are responsible for the high viscosity of mucus; the primary mucins found in airway mucus are of the MUC5AC and MUC5B isoforms. Mucus secreting cells in the central airways include goblet cells, which are embedded in the epithelium, and submucosal glands that are in connection to the airway lumen. Acetylcholine is the dominant neurotransmiter involved in mucus secretion in the central airways [71] (Figure 2). Thus, electrical field stimulation increases mucus production in bronchial preparations, which is sensitive to atropine and tetrodotoxin [72]. Airway submucosal glands are likely the primary source of this vagally regulated mucus production. Submucosal glands are innervated, and express functional muscarinic M1 and M3 receptors, roughly in a 1:2 ratio [73, 74]. The muscarinic M3 receptor is the predominant receptor that mediates mucus secretion, whereas electrolyte and water secretion are probably mediated by muscarinic M3 receptors in cooperation with M1 receptors [72, 75]. Goblet cells can also produce mucus in response to muscarinic receptor stimulation, albeit at relatively high concentrations of agonist [71].

>I remember looking at mustard seeds and naturals
>I have written on the subject, and researched the subject before I started parasite research.
>I had fungal, bacteria biofilm issues.

>Large clumps of stuff, like your pictures, indicate Biofilms and yeast infection.

The solution to many of these infections are large supplement, antibacterials, and routines.

First, get a hair analysis, look at metals like Vanadium, Chromium, Copper, these will be low.

All metals will decrease after Iron, atomic number 29. Selenium, Iodine, etc.

As acidosis sets in, the pH drops, enzyme signaling curtails, and body systems stop communicating.

Minerals increasingly leave, bacteria shifts balance, systemic bacterial infections set in, yeast infections start to generate acetaldehyde that make you drunk all the time, poor judgment starts.

Many people start to drink heavily at this stage, to numb pain.

The body can exist in this sub human state for years, with no knowledge of what is happening.

Urine systems generate less urine, the body retains more nitrogen, the anion gap in the kidneys breaks down and finally the citric acid chemistries in the body down-regulate.

Toxins start to pile up, the dna starts to clean out less and less stuff, membranes start to get damaged, parasite infections go systemic.

This is the process of hyper parasitism, where parasites actually chew up parts and areas of the body.

So

Many things must be done to reverse this pattern, most of them at once.

My early documents of SIBO and SIYO were written in 2013, and found their way, mostly into Ascaris Tapeworm Fluke, or document 123, Revision 255.

This is posted on the CureZone, and it has never been updated, but covers the start of learning to fighting flats, start of logic and log books in fighting whites. It took years to complete white worm formulas, then finally I got to red worm formulas, and other parasite infections.

//www.curezone.org/ig/f.asp?f=3262

I wrote this document in a month.
It was a quick capture of my research, approach at that time, and formulas of major significance.

I never released documents after that time, only CureZone posts, updates, discoveries, etc.

I will write a book, but continue to research parasite busting.

>AChE issues are common in red worm infections, and trying to fight parasites without having a body in balance is impossible to do.

Mucus production works at busting down human immune system function, so busting biofilms is a priority.

I took a cereal bowl of supplements every morning.

Eventually I figured out the human body works, bacteria biodomes work, lipids work, citric, urea loops, various body processes and then how to get them working again.

Finally I bused my first flat worm infections, and started white worm infection busting.

The book essentially covers the startup subjects, rather poorly in today's vision, but I had no other work that covered the subjects I needed, so I wrote a sketch of what I thought it needed to say.

One day it will be updated.

As for challenge testing, yes it was documented, but I have saved these documents over the years and not released any of them. Most of the work was done in PM, then finally email. Since CZ does not cover email interface, it fell short in that respect.

CureZone has a wealth of information built up over decades of searching, treating, and Cures. It remains today as the largest database ever established on self treatment of parasitosis.

FaceBook private groups are also documenting the process of parasite treatment. These groups are by invitation only, kind of like my group, the BCC Blog.

Treating parasites is an educational process. In the old days I spent a month getting each new member up to speed. Guess that is why so many were healed, or went back to their lives. Many still hang around to help others with infection problems.

In the early days, all I had was CureZone, and its search box. I would guess a subject, and read for hours. While all the information may not be accurate, or work for you, after some time you get enough of a picture to know a subject.

Since Doctors do not have a clue, this effort, document trail, subject index is decades ahead of its time.

You are at the right place, if you want to get well, and most people are able to return to their lives.

Some of us have chronic infections of species that have no cure. We still work on deeper understanding.

Some of the people I started with did not make it. I was dying, and the first three friends I forged a relationship died in months. They were as bad as I was. It was a wake-up call for me, and set me into action.

Printer-friendly version of this page Email this message to a friend
Alert Moderators
Report Spam or bad message  Alert Moderators on This GOOD Message

This Forum message belongs to a larger discussion thread. See the complete thread below. You can reply to this message!

Donate to CureZone

CureZone Newsletter is distributed in partnership with https://www.netatlantic.com

Contact Us - Advertise - Stats

Copyright 1999 - 2019  www.curezone.org

0.953 sec, (5)