CureZone   Log On   Join
Essential Oil book

MH Views: 84
Published: 61 days ago

Essential Oil book

I have made several small essential oil books over the years and never printed one and each year I would start from scratch with a new one. This year was no different and this time I have much of it complete and just need some end pictures and make some new formulas to go with the book education.

my book is very unique in that many of the essential oils you do not see being sold by the commercial sources at all. My book was based on the top 10 in the world and ended up with the top 20 and again, most of them are not the stuff sold commercially. There is zero reason to write much about any essential oil because the internet is flooded with the same info. I am printing it to paper only for the Amish that do not have internet.

My goal was less than 50 pages and print as 1/2 size paper size. It looks like the book will end up being 75 pages unless I can throw out about 1/4 of it. I like the content and that is all that matters---you must enjoy what you do, regardless of what others care about and when it comes to writing books---books tends to be a dead subject as average people prefer to live life on their phone and if they can not read it on their phone, odds are they are not going to read.

My goal with this book are the amish mothers and their children. I believe that is one source that may want such formulas and methods----often they will spend a little $$ on the kids, while the adults will not spend on them selves. Keeping items under $20 is a must. YOU NEVER EVER KNOW what will catch on and be successful----odds are 1-2 products out of every 100 you make may catch on eventually. With essential Oils there could be easily 300 + options.....and i suspect 1 might have a chance if the mothers will use it on their children.

MH

Printer-friendly version of this page Email this message to a friend
Alert Moderators
Report Spam or bad message  Alert Moderators on This GOOD Message

This Forum message belongs to a larger discussion thread. See the complete thread below. You can reply to this message!

Donate to CureZone

CureZone Newsletter is distributed in partnership with https://www.netatlantic.com

Contact Us - Advertise - Stats

Copyright 1999 - 2019  www.curezone.org

0.375 sec, (1)