CureZone   Log On   Join
Re: What happened to me? Please weigh in... (Lyme, viruses, parasites, ?)
 
linenup Views: 113
Published: 63 days ago
 
This is a reply to # 2,424,623

Re: What happened to me? Please weigh in... (Lyme, viruses, parasites, ?)


It is difficult to point what may be the problem. I do know that Black-Walnut can be toxic as well as artemesia. Possible that these did cause some problems. I really get good results with using clays (Pascalite) that I both take internally and also put under the tongue with a little water and let it soak in. Bulk charcoal is another great detoxifier as well as rLipoic acid. I also get well when I address liver toxicity which I use a number of remedies including milk thistle type of products.

As the other posted, vitamin C can be very beneficial, I also use vitamin E (as D-Alpha not DL which is synthetic).

If you are truly dealing with Lyme then you are dealing with a spirochete bacteria in which case, Black-Walnut likely will not kill it and most other 'recommended' things will not kill them. A vital piece of information is something called " Antibiotic sensitivity" which means that a particular organism has been cultured and then they inject different substances to see if these kill it. It is largely a waste of time to use hearsay as an objective determinant. In other words, there is a lot of fluff that circulates. If you want some scientific studies on what kills spirochetes, then send me a personal message and I will forward those studies to you.
 

 
Printer-friendly version of this page Email this message to a friend
Alert Moderators
Report Spam or bad message  Alert Moderators on This GOOD Message

This Forum message belongs to a larger discussion thread. See the complete thread below. You can reply to this message!


 

Donate to CureZone


CureZone Newsletter is distributed in partnership with https://www.netatlantic.com


Contact Us - Advertise - Stats

Copyright 1999 - 2019  www.curezone.org

0.594 sec, (1)