Ok Tansy, let's try something different in the hopes it might help you to find a more honest and less biased perspective. Let's say that Rainy and i had been having a mutually respectful dialogue about different doctrinal issues and then suddenly i launched into all of the following statements against her.
"1. Rainy, you are so messed up by listening to false teachers that I would not even know where to begin with you.
2. I don't yet have the answers for every little thing you bring up Rainy, but you sure are off. (
3. Your way of thinking is how Christian cults get started Rainy.
4. You could be a cult leader with your way of thinking Rainy.
5. Real Christians seek God Rainy and they know God is not wicked the way some bible verses misrepresent Him as being.
6. True Christians have a relationship with God and know the voice of God Rainy.
7. You act like none of us, but you, can hear the voice of God Rainy.
8. You actually believe in the deity of Christ in direct contradiction to Jesus' own words Rainy!
9. What kind of voice do you listen to anyway Rainy, thinking that voice you hear is God?
10. My advice to you is to stop listening to false teachers on YouTube Rainy and to stop placing so much faith in false religious dogma.
11: Wash your mind with living relationship with the Living God Rainy, aligning your heart with His, turning from all sin as you pray for the real Holy Spirit's guidance.
12. You need to test the spirits that you are listening to Rainy !!!
13 Don't trust in the counterfeit religious system's false dogma leaving yourself open to any and every spirit that wants to deceive you Rainy. That is not prayer.
14. Actually talk and reason with your Creator Rainy.
15. Don't waste your time listening to YouTube videos Rainy.
16. Your discernment is too off Rainy.
17. You seem to just find the false teachers on there Rainy.
18. Yes, we have some other posters who are in the same state you are in Rainy.
19. It hurts me more to see you like this because we used to be friends Rainy.
20. You have fallen so far Rainy.
If this had actually happened Tansy, would you see my words to Rainy as being kind, loving, and Christlike or would you see them as being hostile, arrogant and abusive? Would you be justifying all of my words and saying to Rainy that Ed was just trying to help her and to save her soul? If yes, then at least you would be consistent. If no, then you have a blind and biased double standard in place and you are being a hypocrite.