CureZone   Log On   Join
Skin worms

MH Views: 72
Published: 25 days ago

Skin worms

The best skin worm video I ever seen seems to have been removed UTUBE...at first I was sad that I never made a copy of it----but luckily I happened upon another video over seas and the video is even better; much better.

I love it how things "come" at their proper time----all one needs is to wait and trust.

I hope to be capable of making my own pictures/videos of worms fleeing for their life sometime this year if all goes well.

MH

My theory is simple: "IF" people see worms come out of their skin---then they should want to take herbs for all the worms inside that they do not see...............BUT I HAVE SEEN PEOPLE, especially old amish women that did a liver flush and seen large worms come out of them----BELIEVE the herbs were of the devil and scares them so bad they never take herbs again----too ignorant to understand the worms have been living on/in them their entire lifetime and the herbs was the "good"..

THE ONLY GOOD PARASITE is a DEAD PARASITE

Printer-friendly version of this page Email this message to a friend
Alert Moderators
Report Spam or bad message  Alert Moderators on This GOOD Message

This Forum message belongs to a larger discussion thread. See the complete thread below. You can reply to this message!

Donate to CureZone

CureZone Newsletter is distributed in partnership with https://www.netatlantic.com

Contact Us - Advertise - Stats

Copyright 1999 - 2019  www.curezone.org

0.359 sec, (1)