CureZone   Log On   Join
good news for candida sufferers. a new great book is coming.!

dvjorge Views: 123
Published: 37 days ago

good news for candida sufferers. a new great book is coming.!

Hi all,
I have time I don't post in this board but I am doing it today since I have very good news for those people battling Candida.
Finally, a medical book will have a charter dedicated to Nystatin enemas.
I have been in contact with Dr. Crandall for many years and she is finishing a book about this syndrome. I am almost convinced it will be the best book available about candidiasis since I have read all those that exist. Dr. Crandall is a pioneer researcher about candidiasis and has dedicated more than 40 years to it. She knows a lot about the illness and thanks her, I could finish with an intracelular candidiasis that anybody knew anything about it. We all owe her all the knowledge about intracelular candidiasis.
Anyway, she has decided to include a charter about Nystatin enemas in her book and I cheer this idea. She mentioned me that many patients have told her about this practice and the good results it brings. Many of you know I was promoter of this practice in this board years back and there are testimonies of people cured and others with excellent results normalizing their daily life.
I only logged to bring this news and be sure to watch the coming book. You won't regret acquiring this book.

Wish all you success and health,

Jorge

Printer-friendly version of this page Email this message to a friend
Alert Moderators
Report Spam or bad message  Alert Moderators on This GOOD Message

This Forum message belongs to a larger discussion thread. See the complete thread below. You can reply to this message!

Donate to CureZone

CureZone Newsletter is distributed in partnership with https://www.netatlantic.com

Contact Us - Advertise - Stats

Copyright 1999 - 2019  www.curezone.org

0.609 sec, (1)