CureZone   Log On   Join
Re: health insurance

MH Views: 101
Published: 3 months ago

This is a reply to # 2,423,483

Re: health insurance

I know tobacco kills worms and bugs, it is used for pesticides, neonicotinoids.
HORSE PEOPLE THROUGH HISTORY GAVE TOBACCO TO REMOVE WORMS
TRY EATING TOBACCO AND YOU WILL PUKE AND PUKE

WHY PUKE?
THE STOMACH IS OUR LARGEST BLOOD CLEANSING ORGAN---WHEN OVER WHELMED WITH POISONS THE STOMACH COMES TO THE RESCUE AND UP AND OUT IT GOES----
A DOCTOR KNOWS IF HE GIVES HIS DRUGS TOO FAST OR TOO TOXIC, THE PATIENT IS GOING TO PUKE AND THEY HAVE AN ANTIDOTE SHOT IN CASE THE PUKING GETS TOO VIOLENT.

Also, so would the cyadine in apple seeds, bitter almonds, apricot seeds, also be a worm killer?
CERTAINLY----APPLE A DAY KEEPS THE DR AWAY IS AS OLD AS IT GETS...APRICOT SEEDS GO BACK FURTHER YET WITH PEOPLE OF GREAT LONGEVITY.

What about cherry seed, peach seeds, plum seeds, I'm not sure if the toxicity with the cyadine in them,
MANY SEEDS ARE CREATED TO START THE NEXT GENERATION---NOT BE EATEN. WE HUMANS EAT THE FRUITS AND RARELY THE SEEDS FOR A REASON.

as they are in the same family as apricot and almond, if people didn't know that. Although not knowing, I ate a peach seed out of the hard shell, and felt fine. A co-worker said I could have died from it. I eat these occasionally, for the vitamin B17, it might be a cancer killer, but I've read conflicting reports.

READ WHAT YOU CAN ON SUCH SUBJECTS AND IF YOU CHOOSE TO SELF-EXPERIMENT, GO SLOW.

I REMEMBER IN HIGH SCHOOL KIDS WERE SCARED TO SMOKE REAL GRASS, BECAUSE THERE WAS A RUMOR REAL GRASS COULD KILL YOU---BUT NATURALLY SMOKING POT AND CIGARETTES WAS THE COOL THING. IN THE HOTEMA BOOKS YOU WILL READ A STORY OF A MAN WITH NO TEETH OR HAIR AND IN A WHEEL CHAIR WANTED TO DIE, SO HE HAD HIS FAMILY DUMP HIM OFF AT A REMOTE CABIN TO BE CONSUMED BY THE BEARS..INSTEAD, THE CRIPPLED MAN ATE GRASS WITH NO TEETH AND SURVIVED AND WROTE THAT HE GREW NEW HAIR AND NEW TEETH AS A RESULT.......SO 1 DAY I WENT OUT AND PICKED A BLENDER FULL OF FRESH SPRING GRASS AND LIQUEFIED IT AND DRANK IT-----WAS SURE EASIER THAN GROWING WHEAT GRASS AND I FELT ZERO DISCOMFORT. I CONCLUDED GRASS WAS GOD'S UNIVERSAL FOOD FOR ALL LIFE ON EARTH. COULD IT KILL SOMEONE? I HAVE NO CLUE, ALL I KNOW IS THAT IT DID NO HARM TO ME.

Printer-friendly version of this page Email this message to a friend
Alert Moderators
Report Spam or bad message  Alert Moderators on This GOOD Message

This Forum message belongs to a larger discussion thread. See the complete thread below. You can reply to this message!

Donate to CureZone

CureZone Newsletter is distributed in partnership with https://www.netatlantic.com

Contact Us - Advertise - Stats

Copyright 1999 - 2019  www.curezone.org

0.750 sec, (2)