CureZone   Log On   Join
Re: Recurrent rashes in middle finger : What could that indicate?

MH Views: 115
Published: 4 months ago

This is a reply to # 2,423,130

Re: Recurrent rashes in middle finger : What could that indicate?

Hi MH,
HELLO

I keep developing constant rashes in my middle finger in both hand.
OK
DOCTORS HAVE MADE CHARTS OF BASICALLY THE ENTIRE BODY.
EACH FINGER AND LOCATION ON EACH FINGER THEY WILL SUGGEST CONNECTIONS TO THE REST OF THE BODY. THEY DO THE SAME WITH THE TEETH, THE FACE, THE TOES, ETC.MOSTLY BASED ON THE NERVOUS SYSTEM AND LYMPH GLANDS.

These happen only at the bottom part of the finger, and they cause itching.
NORMALLY THE BODY IS EXPELLING SOMETHING IT DOES NOT WANT AND OFTEN THIS CAN BE ACIDIC AND CAUSE BURNING/ITCHING,

My question is: Does it indicate any current or forthcoming health conditon or health problem?
NORMALLY IT IS BETTER OUT THAN IN.

"EVERYTHING" NOT PERFECT CAN BE SEEN AS A FORM OF CONSTIPATION; IN THAT THE BODY WAS NOT ABLE TO KEEP THE FLUIDS CLEAN ENOUGH, SO UP AND OUT THE WRONG LOCATIONS. IDEALLY DOWN AND OUT TO THE TOILET IS WHAT WE CALL "NORMAL".

EVERY HUMAN EXPERIENCES THIS---WE CALL IT SICKNESS, ITCH, ACHES AND PAINS AND BASED ON THE LOCATION OF THE CONSTIPATION---THE SMART PEOPLE GIVE IT A NAME.

I am 41 years old male, take mucusless diet, don't drink or smoke. Don't take dairy or gluten. My liver is cleane (as I do liver flushes), I take LBB, and have been doing parasite cleanse. No metal in teeth or no root canal.

SO YOU HAVE A BODY THAT IS NOT OVER WHELMED AND CAPABLE OF CLEANSING.....AND NATURALLY THE FINGERS ARE NOT THE IDEAL LOCATION.

If I take higher amount of parasite cleanse products (including PWA, or even olive leaf powder alone) then these rashes increase though remain in the same part of the middle finger.
THIS WOULD SUGGEST THE NATURAL MINERALS IN THE HERBAL EXTRACTS AID YOUR BLOOD STREAM TO STEP UP THE CLEANSING PROCESS.

Naturally "IF" you believe there is any connection that makes you believe your foods/herbs/products are a cause of the itchy/rash; then you would stop everything and see if it clears up. "IF" your foods/products were not good, in theory, they would cause sick stomach and sickness/rashes anywhere and everywhere on the body---so your largest key is the location of both middle fingers. Suggesting nerve possibilities if there is no chance it is just the liver doing its work the best it can. I know the people that massage the toes, would take both your middle toes and work them hard, in an effort to clear your fingers; with the belief the nerves just need a little stimulation. these same types can also massage the ears or face and your dentist would look at 2 spe4cific teeth to see the nerve connection.

Your chiropractor would show you a chart of what nerves travel to those 2 middle fingers and then he would examine your spine to make sure the bones were not applying pressure to those nerves and causing a misfuntion.

The old medical doctors such as hay or jackson would simply suggest to fast until the body catches up and all the waste/disease goes down the toilet. The herbalist would suggest more and more cleansing as well.

What could all these be?
most likely very simple---I always suggest seeing and showing the chiropractor everything the first day anything bothers people.

For external use I like what we call the herbal sprays and sports salves.
For all external itch, I have always liked what we call Liver itch Tincture---it is very potent and the only known dosage is 1 tablespoon morning and night for 32 ounces----a large and powerful dosage of very potent liver stimulating herbs...the medical herb being Virginia snake wart which has been an obsolete herb for a full 20 years, because it takes 1,100 plants to make 1 pound of herb.

An alternative I assume would be dandelion rt or any choice of liver tonic type herbs.

Have you seen this happening to someone who is doing parasite cleanse?
WHEN CLEANSING, YOU CAN HAVE A RASH APPEAR ANYWHERE-
THE IDEA OF THE LBB CAPSULES IS TO TRY TO AVOID AS MUCH OF THE CONSTIPATION AS POSSIBLE.
FOR 20+ YEARS I HAVE ALWAYS BELIEVED EVERY SKIN RASH IS CONNECTED TO THE LIVER AND LIVER TONICS DO THE TRICK BEST---BUT CHIROPRACTOR AND DENTIST ALSO BIG PLAYERS....A TOOTH CAN TORMENT A PERSON FOR YEARS---NEVER KNOWING A TOOTH WAS CAUSING AN ISSUE.....THAT IF YOU EVER READ ALL THE BOOKS AND INFO ON MY USB, YOU WILL SEE A SMALL EDUCATION ABOUT SHOES........HUMANS HAVE DAMAGED FEET DO TO WEARING SHOES AND PINCHED TOES USE TO BE A KNOWN PROBLEM FOR MANY HUMAN AILMENTS....

A GOOD MASSAGE THERAPIST COST ABOUT $60 AN HOUR AND SHE WILL WORK THE ENTIRE BODY OVER TRYING TO UN-PINCH THE CONSTIPATION....THE ONES THAT CAN REACH DEEP INTO THE MUSCLES AND MAKE YOU WISH YOU HAD NEVER TRIED IT---ARE THE ONES THAT CAN LOOSEN IT ALL UP AND GET THINGS FLOWING BETTER...IN THAILAND TYPE COUNTRIES THE MAIN MEDICAL SOURCE PEOPLE CAN AFFORD IS THE LOCAL MASSAGE THERAPIST

Could tapeworms, roundworms, flatworms, hookworm cause it?
WORMS CAN ALWAYS CAUSE ISSUES THROUGH OUT THE BODY

I would leave rest on your expert opinion.
I AM SURE MOST ALL THE PEOPLE IN THIS WORLD WISH THEIR PROBLEMS WERE SO SIMPLE.....
MY GUESS IS YOUR BODY KNOWS BEST AND IT IS A GOOD SIGN MORE THAN IT WOULD BE A BAD SIGN.

LIVER FLUSHES BACK FLUSH THE BODY CAN CAN DO AMAZING THINGS---SOMETHING ALL HUMANS SHOULD MASTER
THE LIVER TONIC HERBS SEEM TO BE THE END OF SKIN RASHES AS FAR AS MY EXPERIENCES HAVE BEEN.

BLESSINGS
MH

Kind regards

Printer-friendly version of this page Email this message to a friend
Alert Moderators
Report Spam or bad message  Alert Moderators on This GOOD Message

This Forum message belongs to a larger discussion thread. See the complete thread below. You can reply to this message!

Donate to CureZone

CureZone Newsletter is distributed in partnership with https://www.netatlantic.com

Contact Us - Advertise - Stats

Copyright 1999 - 2019  www.curezone.org

0.266 sec, (3)