CureZone   Log On   Join
Farm Animals

MH Views: 57
Published: 36 days ago

Farm Animals

Always keep your ears and eyes open-----the health of everything is important.

No matter where I look---I see dying trees. The large hard woods, the spruces, etc....

With animals there has been a scare ever since they coined the phrase mad cow. Odds are it is all various forms of lymes disease or result of chem trail metals/poisons in the air.

THIS YEAR it seems like more animals that normal are dying at birth; especially cows. Even the gov stats on the internet say the highly medicated dairy cows are expected to have a death rate as high as 34%.

With South Americans came the goat production. More people raising goats than ever before in North America. If you go to the commercial restaurant suppliers you will see goats hanging and wrapped and bring more $$$ than beef and pigs----because south Americans seem to like goats the most and by proof of the large suppliers----goat meat is the dominant meat being purchased to be sold in restaurants........and this year, I have heard guys say their entire herd of new baby goats were born with POX and results in their mouths being full of ulcers.....also calling it SORE MOUTH.

With people no body notices how fast they dye and what they dye of anymore---people too busy with their cell phones to care anymore....

Diseases are always everywhere.......

Printer-friendly version of this page Email this message to a friend
Alert Moderators
Report Spam or bad message  Alert Moderators on This GOOD Message

This Forum message belongs to a larger discussion thread. See the complete thread below. You can reply to this message!

Donate to CureZone

CureZone Newsletter is distributed in partnership with https://www.netatlantic.com

Contact Us - Advertise - Stats

Copyright 1999 - 2019  www.curezone.org

0.156 sec, (1)