CureZone   Log On   Join
Re: Oregano Oil

MH Views: 249
Published: 6 months ago

This is a reply to # 2,420,323

Re: Oregano Oil

Today a fellow was going to put his 11 year old hunting dog down---I would have never known this unless I had stopped by at the exact time to hear the plan.........I checked the dog out and asked WHY? They said look how poorly she looks---we do not want her to suffer.

They paid $3,000 for the dog when she was a pup and been a truly good dog for them......

I have been trying to get them to use oregano on their show cattle and not only have they had to premature births/deaths in the past 20 days, one of his $10,000 cattle was belly up dead this morning and one of his cattle is worth $50,000 and won many titles around the country......................he is scared to give his valuable cows oregano oil---so so far I have not convinced him to try......all his cattle are embryo vet bred and calves sell all over the country.

So I gave the near death dog a full dropper of diluted oregano and had a fresh meaty bone and fed her---she chewed the bone to pieces and ate the entire thing---I SAID this poor old dog does not like your commercial dog food, perhaps she wants to be killed rathure than keep e4atiung that stuff.

Long story short, I brought the old dog home with me....she has a pile of fresh bones, a heating lamp and super large bed of straw and a friend to sleep with---I am sure she believes she did die and woke up in heaven today...

MY GOAL
Prove to this millionaire that OREGANO OIL is a LIFE SAVOR.

He has done two 14 day orange juice fast and he is learning---slowly as he tries to save his own life....

Hopefully he 1 day will be a believer in OREGANO OIL.....it has endless uses....

Printer-friendly version of this page Email this message to a friend
Alert Moderators
Report Spam or bad message  Alert Moderators on This GOOD Message

This Forum message belongs to a larger discussion thread. See the complete thread below. You can reply to this message!

Donate to CureZone

CureZone Newsletter is distributed in partnership with https://www.netatlantic.com

Contact Us - Advertise - Stats

Copyright 1999 - 2019  www.curezone.org

0.266 sec, (1)